Sunday, September 5, 2010

confessionPart 1 Bishop Meeting

To the Ladies and subs that have a lot of real life experience, this may seem very naive or tame or innocent. This story is just about two people who first found each other at the Dominion, meeting in RL with nothing really out of the ordinary, no kinky sex, no kink at all. But for me it was something very different. I have never explored a Domme/sub relationship outside of SL. Quite the contrary, for all of my life I've been in charge or in command of most situations. My first visit to the Dominion, and the first time I spoke on voice, it was weird to even hear my own voice talking about the things that i had previously only heard in my head. So to meet my Darling Jade in RL after ten months of SL, was a major step for me and for U/us. My Darling Jade has already talked about the first day of our first meeting in the previous confessions. It is probably easy to imagine that i was nervous, not about meeting or what would happen, but that i would dissappoint Her or do the wrong thing around Her. We hadnt really talked about how we would act in public or how i should treat Her. So what should i call Her, how should i treat her? So as I waited to see Her, i knew the best thing to do was to treat her as the Lady that She is, to call her what we do in SL. It actually became easy to just fall into the pattern of what we do for hours in SL. When i first saw Her, the first words that came to my mind were "my Darling" - what some of you may notice that i use as Her title in the Dominion. It was so easy to say, and it was so true, She was definitely my Darling Jade. Throughout the day, whenever we talked, she was either my Darling or my Baby - it may seem informal or disrespectful to some but it is what we use in SL and if you just realize that for U/us it is exactly the same as my Mistress, my Lady. All through the day, i stood on Her left side, where she said in SL that a good sub should be for his Lady. It was easy to be polite and respecful to Her, to open the door for Her, to pull out Her chair, to gently put my hand at the small of her back to guide her to the table. It was incredible for me to hold Her hand, to kiss Her lips, to simply look into Her eyes. It was easy to say, "yes My Darling as you wish" when She said She was going to make me eat a mushroom (something that i hate).
That was all i could think about after our first meeting, that first day. How it was wonderful to serve Her, even if it was just in small ways. On the second day of my trip to Her, we were going to just meet for a lunch before i had to leave. All through the day, through my meetings, all i could think about was how Her hair smelled, Her perfume, Her eyes. Finaly the time came to leave to drive to meet my Lady. After the drive, there She was, looking so much the Lady, my Darling Jade. Another greeting, my Darling Jade, another kiss - not a quick kiss but a long slow kiss hello. A quick drive to the restaurant, talking, holding Her hand, rubbing Her thigh softly trying to pay attention to the road, but wanting to pay attention to Her and Her eyes. We arrive at the restaurant, walking on Her left, as i'm supposed to, my hand on Her hip, sitting at the table, pressing my knee against her thigh. We talk, but about what i have no idea. The time when by so quickly, too quicky as it was now time and i had to leave my Lady. Another long slow kiss, this time good bye. Then another and another, over and over again, tasting Her sweet lips, hoping above all that i didnt dissappoint Her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment