Saturday, September 11, 2010

Switch By Kyna Faerye

My first confession was because Miss Zarita had asked me to write on being a switch. That was when I first arrived to Dominion, it has been almost 3 months now. I have made many friends amongst the Ladies and submissive. Sometimes i think about that day when i made that choice. Would I have chosen differently? Probably not, yes I miss being a Domme, and I probably would have made the same friends.

If someone were to ask if i would switch now? It wouldn't happen mostly because I probably be still referring to all the ladies I know as Miss. As well as all those subs i have put as my equal I couldn't Domme them. Because once I have put someone in a category that never changes.

Are there ladies who I would enjoy being collared to? I can't be completely sure, I do find myself doing the subbie day dream and pictureing what it would be like with the Dommes I have become friends with. each of them having their own flavors.

Course I could never really get a picture, only guess. Mostly because I have been lucky enough not have made any Mistakes that would really have them angry.

I do listen to their voices and imagine what it would be like hearing simple orders. From things like cooking them dinner, making tea, even being lucky enough to brush their hair.

Does me hungering for this make me any less of a a Domme when I Domme? No, i just haven't met anyone to really inspires such.

But what is does help me realize is how much I have missed being in subspace. The tingle in the pit of my stomach when someone says good job girl. Still feels as exhilarating as it always has. All my fantasy's have had that mysterious woman.

I know it says no sex because of RL but yes i do have dreams of being at a woman's whims. Bondage, and i don't even expect release, but begging for it because I want to hear her satisfaction in my submission. I crave her pleasure. Its just a fantasy woman. My boyfriend knows my thoughts, and i know i could ask for it.

Why haven't I? because I have yet to really completely explore all ends. How could I be better in this role, how far will I push it. I think the next few months will tell me more. Maybe in that time i can really learn what i wish from all this. Yes I have an idea, but its so vague It not complete.

So I have revealed a little more of myself, and feeling stronger and scared at the same time. Thank you for Listening

0 comments:

Post a Comment