Saturday, September 11, 2010

Waterworks By Eliza Dayafter

A very short story of the first time I ever pissed over a sub, in real, by Eliza Dayafter.

I knew this naked slut was totally submitted, there wasnt very much he wouldnt do for me now. His body arroused,
his flesh raw and sensative from the crop that had covered his skin. He had licked everything lickable and begged
relentlessly for mercy. Now he was at the ultimate peek of submission and my Dom space had been awakened, I was ready to tip him over the edge of his sanity.

"Come my pet" I said as I tugged the leash attached to his roped throat, I have a gift for you. Crawling behind me to the bathroom I positioned myself carefully ontop of the bath sides, one foot each side, and balanced leaning against the wall. "Get into the bath and kneel my pet" I demanded and watched as he eagerly climbed in, placing his body kneeling beneath me he looked nervous yet eager to please.

I had never given the gift of my pee to anyone before, yet it felt so right. To spray him with piss was the ultimate
humilation, he would know his place, he would know what he was, he would understand that which he had become
. I looked down from my balancing pose to see a helpless slave, his mouth wide open in anticipation. I smiled, knowing he wanted to taste his Mistress, then I asked him, "what are you?"

His words pleased me, he whispered with the most amazing devotion "I am your slave, Mistress". As these words echoed
from his lips, the pee inside me could be held back no more. At first a trickle, I lifted my skirt as not to splash
against my body, allowing the trickle to drip onto the lips of now my slave. Looking down, watching, I could see his tongue out extended, to catch the drips to drink his Mistress. This was very arrousing, I relaxed as my pee squirted his
face, gushing over his body, soaking his hair.

He drank and licked like a raving animal, wallowing in my bitter sweet pee, he was insanely surrended, now claimed as
a worthless slut, owned and defiled he was mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment