Sunday, September 5, 2010

Confessions from my RL sub - Miss Rubi

That was the first time I was going to see her.

We had been talking in IMs while getting to know each other, I liked her but she knew I was a closet submissive. I`d never had a Mistress in my life no matter how much I wanted it. I waited for some reason even though I was just missing out on that part of my life.

I was uncertain about how this would develop. Would it be like I dreamed it? Would it make me feel complete? Will I love her?
I took a deep breath then I knocked at her hotel door. She was on town for business and she called me to tell me she wanted to see me. I heard her voice from inside with that familiar accent. “Come in” She said.

I was not expecting anything at all that day, maybe a light chat, a drink in the lobby just in case she did not like me.

She was standing there her back turned to me talking on the phone in spanish. Her sweet voice turned a bit deeper just the way it would if you were talking to a lover. As I just stood there waiting for her to finish, I took a long good look at her. My heart started this wild race when I noticed her dark red dress and her stilettos, the long wavy black hair swirling and when she turned to face me I saw the dark eyes look at me and I gulped.

She snapped her fingers while she was still on the phone and pointed the floor to her feet. Without hesitation I dropped to my knees and I leaned over to kiss the foot the was offering to me. A wave of embarrassment ran through me, but I kissed the very sexy shoe and the skin of her foot.

I wanted to see her dark eyes again but I did not dare to look up. She barely touched my chin with the tip of her shoe to raise my head to her then she pointed her knee then her thigh. I gasped and did as I thought she wanted me to do, I made a trace of soft kisses from her knee to her thigh, my body was trembling by then, I felt like I was in heaven. A beautiful exotic woman was telling me to kiss her while she was still on the phone. I felt so small, so ashamed, I was getting a hard on already and she hadn`t even talked to me directly.

The sweet language became sharper in tone as she was telling someone to follow her orders, the strong tone made me scared that she might use it with me. My lips were still touching the skin of her thigh as she held my head right there, and I did not dare move. She pinched my mouth so my lips puckered out to a kiss, but instead of kissing me, she guided my mouth between her legs just on top of the silky fabric of her dark red dress. She held my head there not moving or anything, my heart starting racing again. Then she continued talking for several minutes. I didn't dare move.

I felt small, and I understood what I was to her. She was showing me who was in charge by such a small gesture. I thought as she finished we would go to the regular procedures on a first date. But she told me with her firm voice. “Stand there against the door” I stood and hurried over to the door and I did as she said. Then she came from behind and she started to strip me down, my feet apart. I blushed again not knowing what to do, I was completely naked in front of her eyes for the first time and we were not even near a bed or going to have sex.

She was as tall as I was standing behind me, the scent of her perfume was intoxicating and I felt the warmth of her hand roaming my body while she kissed my neck and whispering in my ear that she approved what she was looking at. I felt a rush of embarrassment one more time I felt like a piece of meat, and yet…I loved having her approval.

I thought again that she was finished, and would tell me to get dressed when she pinched my nipples quite hard. She let one hand slowly glide south, teasing me, while I felt her clothed body press against my naked one, whispering what a good little slut I was right in my ear, holding my body against hers. I could not control my self at that point and the already painful hard on was unbearable. I thought she would ask me something else, something to make this sudden need for her stop. She stepped back without a warning, leaving me panting. I wanted to ask her to continue, but I could not open my mouth to speak. As though she could read my mind she put a hand on my neck, guiding me over to the back of the sofa, and bent me over it, telling me to keep my hands on the sofa, and she began to spank me, for the first time. Softy first, then becoming harder, pausing, reaching between my legs, making be arch my back more by pulling my cock back, holding it like that while telling me that she will spank me hard 10 times now, and that I will thank her afterwards. Then she let go, reaching around with her left hand, and got a firm grip on my cock, then smacked me hard, alternating between me left and right cheek.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
She paused
8
The last two are even harder
9
10

I almost cry. “Now thank me" she says. I fall to my knees and bury my face against her. she puts her hand in front of me and I kiss it. It feels so warm against my lips, I mumble thank you over and over, She places her fingers under my chin, lifting my face up then looks into my eyes and places her thumb in my mouth “suck” she says. I suck on her thumb while she forces me to look in her dark eyes.

“Thats right” she says “suck like a little slut bitch, you're my bitch, and you know it” I try to look away, but she forces me to look in her eyes again. Her look terrifies me while she just stare at me for a full minute. I have never felt more naked.
She pulled her thumb out and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, and said “now get dressed, we have a date to go to”

0 comments:

Post a Comment