Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Yard Sale by Madison Grayman

Yard Sale Treasure by Madison Grayman (Fiction with roots of reality)

It all started at the Dominion Yard Sale. There was much excitement in the air. Lindens flying as the auction grew and grew with amazing items, subs, and Ladies going up on the block all for the good of the Dominion, the community near and dear to all of us.

I waited until she quietly told me in IM that she too was going to be on the block. She said “it is good for the Dominion”. I wished her luck acting like I was not interested, but in reality my tiny heart beat so rapidly.

After selling 4 kidneys (not even mine) and turned in my aluminum cans for recycling I was confidant I had enough.

The idea of serving this special, kind, giving, amazing Lady for a week was intoxicating.

The auction began and right of the gate there was a bidding war. I neared my limit, looked for more kidneys to sell, but but…..i did it…I won the auction. She sweetly welcomed me to her feet and that was where my life started to change.

We left the auction and she invited me to her house. There we entered into her office……think oval office amazing then triple it….she is Lady Gabrielle after all.

I knelt as the paper that would change everything was slid before me across the Dominion Oak Hardwood desk. Even the pen was a one of a kind made of gold fountain pen.

I started to read….


Lady Gabrielle Rhapsody’s Assistant Contract

Said submissive hereby agrees to the following conditions in honor to have the opportunity to be my personal assistant. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable:

1. In IM, I am to be addressed as Grand Diva of the Universe of Gabrielle.
2. All times will be in LGT, not SLT, but LGT Lady Gabrielle Time

3. You will dress impeccable as You are now representing the Grand Diva of the Universe of Gabrielle.

4. Each day You are to provide an agenda of events in LGT and will be creative with how you present said agenda.

5. When we travel, you will go ahead and then send the Limo ( the teleport) once you are at the front door. The Grand Diva does not walk.

6. I expect my drinking water to come from a spring in the Amazon and be served at 56 degrees in a 16.98761 oz Drinking glass as that is the precise about of water I need to be at the top of my game as Grand Diva of the Universe of Gabrielle.

7. This should not have to be in the contract, but I come before anyone else. You are here to serve me 1st, but you also represent me so I expect you to help others.

8. And the last one that covers everything else “you will preform all other duties as assigned to perfection."

Sign here: Madison Grayman

And with that signature I became the Assistant to the Grand Diva of the Universe of Gabrielle.
The end

0 comments:

Post a Comment