Saturday, October 29, 2011

Anonymous Domme Confession

Tonight was the night.


I had been waiting for his call all morning. He was here in my town again. This time He was here for me and only me. There were no business meetings to attend, and no job for the next three days, Just time and plenty of it. I was going to make the best of every moment.
I had been on the phone with him for the last three weeks making arrangements.

Hours of planning when and where we were going to spend our second encounter together.



I felt like a teenager. My arousal state was at it's peak and my animal instincts were making me wet.

I sat at the airport watching the planes come in. With each one I could feel my heart beating faster in my chest.
Finally, his plane landed. I waited anxiously by the Luggage carousel as people picked up their luggage. As I looked at my watch I felt eyes piercing the back of my head. I turned around, and there he stood, with the most beautiful smile. I couldnt believe it, there he was... oh my gawd looking better then the last time we met. Without words spoken, he took me in his arms and kissed me slow, soft and deep. His arms around me pulling me close. My leg curled up and my heart pounded as I moaned into his mouth. My fingers felt his soft hair and my arms held him close.




We stood there for what seemed like 10 minutes... and when we both pulled away, we just stood there looking into each others eyes, and then we smiled.
We grabbed his luggage and headed straight to the Hotel.
When we arrived, he had everything I told him to bring.

I too had a few things of my own as well.


I had him strip and shower while I filled the bucket with Ice. I needed a drink as I was a bit nervous. I placed my precious but few toys neatly on the dresser making sure every thing was in order. Hand cuffs, butt plug, cock rings, Blind fold, lotions and oils, I lit the Archipelago Havana candle to fill the room with the scent of Bergamot, Cuban Tabacco and Ylang-Ylang. As I went to check on him, I saw his reflection in the mirror. I stood in the doorway admiring him from behind. I watched as the sudsy bubbles lathered his broad shoulders and backside. My eye followed as they dripped down his spine to the crack of his perfect ass. I reached down and felt myself, my finger parted my moist lips and I was very wet. I ran small circles around my clit and felt my juices soak my fingers. I lusted for him, I had been lusting for him a very long time. When he was done I watched him towel dry. MMmmm he was perfect in my eyes. I popped my head in through the door as he stood there naked. I said to him "I love my bubble baths, run one for me."


When the tub was full he kneeled down to stop the water. At that moment I wanted to press myelf up against his warm muscular back and lay on him. I felt my nipples as they harden at the thought. I drew in a breath and softly spoke " Now mine, I have been waiting two yrs for this and you're going to do exactly as I say", he stood up and looked into my eyes and murmered " of course". Never looking away from each other, I took my long dark hair and pinned it up off my shoulders.





I reached down, then took his hand and placed it under my silk robe onto my breasts. Looking deep into his eyes I slowly dropped it to the floor. There we stood completely naked and I was never more excited in my life. I gave him that look, the one thats says 'it's Ok', as his hands began to squeeze gently I felt them tremble as well. I moved in closer for another kiss hoping to calm him, as I didnt want his nervousness to effect his performance. I wanted to taste his tongue and feel his hot breath in my mouth, a long, deep, wet kiss with nibbling of the lips. I reached down taking hold of him with my fingers spread wide to manage the girth of his now long, thick, cut cock. MMMmmmmmm Thats mine boy. My mouth began to water. I wanted to wrap my lips around his shaft, feel his stiff cock in my mouth badly.



As I kissed him I imagined my tongue swirling around the head of his cock slowly, my tongue would flick near the head under his shaft, then around the tip into his slit tasting his salty precum. I'd wrap my lips around his shaft, use the suction powers of my mouth to both draw him in and release him over and over I would then change up the amount of pressure as my lips pout. I wanted to feel his cock hit the back of my throat and push its way deep inside, while my lips squeezed down around him with a sucking pressure as my tongue swirled. It took all that I had not to drop down and take it, lick his balls and suck them one by one into my mouth while I stroked his cock. I felt a gentle bite of my lip, I opened my eyes and pulled back. "I love you mine", "and I love you". I turned to the oversized jaccuzi bath and stepped in while he held my hand like a gentleman. I slowly sank deep into the warm bath water, I drew in a breath and told him, " let me soak for ten minutes while you stroke for me, and remember No Cumming." I handed him the sponge... closed my eyes and slowly I exhaled.



He kneeled next to the tub stroking whilst I soaked. hearing him moan and grunt while he stroked was making my juices flow even more.

I reached down and felt my clit and with very gentle finger swirls, my body would twitch and buck slightly. I plunged my fingers deep inside me as my other hand reached across my chest and gently began rolling and pulling my nipple. My tongue escaped my mouth to lick my lips, just before they were sucked in to be bitten down on. My head tilted back as my body arched and bucked again. I heare him breathing heavy now and I knew he was close. He started to whimper and begged me please to let him stop, he was so close. My eyes never opened when I told him "Yes Mine, stop touching My cock now". He thanked me and kneeled down by the tub again as he began to wash every single part of my body.


I leaned forward as he began with my back. The warm water was sucked up into the sponge and released as he gently placed the warm sponge on my back and swirled around to make sudsy bubbles. He washed my shoulders ever so gently, working his way down the front, being careful not to rub too hard around my erect nipples. I leaned back to relax as he worked his way down to my tummy. I opened my legs wider, and took his wrist guiding him down deeper. He managed to get his rather large hand down between my legs, rubbing gently back and forth agaisnt my pussy. My legs twitched as he passed over my clit sending shock waves through out my body.



He lathered up the sponge again and continued down each of my legs and between every toe. He placed a soft kiss on each toe as he washed them and then as he worked his way up the back of my thigh, he gently held my leg up ever so carefully continuing with my bath. I began fantasizing just what I really wanted. I wondered if I opened my legs a little wider if he would try to peek from under the blindfold. I smiled and opened my eyes.

I sat forward, looking at his manhood. I reached out pulling him closer to me and began kissing him. I didnt think his cock could get bigger or harder, but it did... I whispered "come here Mine" into his ear as I pulled him into the tub with me and although he was still wearing the blindfold, I placed my breasts in his face my tummy rubbed against his chest, as I slid down slowly lowering myself toward his cock ...

I felt the head of his cock pressing my pussy lips as it neared the opening of my vagina. and his hands were now on my hips pulling me down onto him... I wanted to see his eyes when he penetrated me for the first time .... I lusted for my boy and wanted his cock plunging deep into me dipping in and out of me deep and fast. I nearly lost control as his cock touched my pussy... I opened my eyes and realized...



Now wasnt the time. I kissed him again and said I'm done with my bath, get me a towel Mine".



I stood up and waited for him to get out too, he grabbed a towel and helped me step out of the tub. He began to pat me dry. He helped me put on my robe and I headed back into the bedroom. He quickly toweled himself off again. He followed me to the bedroom and I handed him cuffs. I had him place them on one wrist. I forced him back agaisnt the bed and had him lay back. I pulled the cuffs between the bars and the cuffed his free hand. There really was no need for cuffs, but it was fun to think I would have my way with him and there was nothing he could do.



His erection was still hard, so I grabbed some ice and approached. He couldnt see, but he could hear. I placed some ice on his cock and he tried to move but ... I just laffed as he could only move his legs. I told him if he moved again he may regret it. He quickly apologized. I went for the cock rings and lube, when I returned his erection had begun to soften enough for placement, I squeezed on the lube and slid the cock ring onto his cock and it immediately began to harden again. No words were spoken at this time. I'm sure he could only Imagin what I was going to do, what I had planned for us. We had only just begun.



He squirmed on the bed as he heard the swish of my Flogger cut through the air. I watched his toes curl as he braced for impact. "Im not into pain mine and I know your not either... But theres always a first time for everything". I laughed as he squirmed. I gently let the tassles brush over his balls and up his shaft. I continued up his chest as well and back down. Ever so gently as it raised goose bumps on his skin I knew it tickled. His nipples were hardening as the tassles touched. I leaned down and licked them softly, then I gently blew cool air on them to speed up the process. He tried to pull his arms down but the cuffs held him in place. I told him if he moved his legs up off the bed, he would regret it. After several minutes of teasing I gave his balls three quick lashes, which he was not expecting at all. He Jumped quickly and let out a Groan... "Good boy, you handled that well". I enjoyed it some, but its not an everyday toy for me I have to be in the mood. I asked him how it felt and he replied, "that sucked, my balls are stinging" He raised his head to try and see but the blindfold was still in tact.



"It Sucked? wow, I didnt think it sucked". then he said , "well just the painful part sucked". I laughed and said "well, I didnt really mean to hurt you too badly". I grabbed an ice cube and rolled it around his balls to help take the burning sting sensation of pain off his mind.

Then he said "wow thats really cold". all I could do was bite my lip to keep from laughing. I did giggle a bit. it was fun.



I got the lube and the butt plug and told him to relax and bend his legs up toward his tummy so I could stick the plug up his ass.

My Boy is so not into butt plugs either. I lubed up the plug and as he squirmed around the bed he begged me" Please, not that", I said "why not mine? dont you want to make me happy?"

He said "of course I do, but there are other ways I can please you".



I enjoy the tease part and he knows I would never do anything he wouldnt like. This is how we play. lots of teasing and denying. but Very much Love, Trust and Passion.



I Looked at my Boy laying there helpless, unable to move and I felt Power over him, everything about him aroused me. I wanted to Devour him. Dropping my robe, I crawled on top of him pressing my breasts upon his hairy chest. I began to kiss him. His lips, nose, chin and worked my way down his chest licking and sucking on each nipple. I continued down his tummy and around his hips down each leg to his knees and back up.


I stopped at his pelvis and burried my face taking in his scent deeply in. MMmmmmmm I began to kiss his cock. my tongue swirling around slowly, flicking up and down near the tip under his shaft making tiny circles, then up over the tip to his slit tasting his salty precum as I squeezed and milked it out of him. I wrapped my lips around his shaft again, sucking to draw him in, then releasing him over and over. My mouth salivating so much, it was running down over my fingers onto his cock and down his shaft. My lips pouting and adding pressure, I wanted to feel his cock hit the back of my throat and push its way deep inside. Again my lips squeezed down around him with a sucking pressure as my tongue swirled around the tip and my hand twisting his shaft stroking up and down slow and then fast. Lube wasnt needed as my saliva was very slippery. There was pleanty of it. He let out moans of desire and told me how good it felt. I worked my way down licking and kissing his balls then I sucked them gently one by one into my mouth, while I stroked his cock vigorously. Holding them in my mouth, I pulled back and clenched my lips so there was no escape. his balls were so smooth when my tongue lingered over them. I made him flip over, which twisted his hands now and there was no freedom at all. I pulled his ass up and told him, "On your Knees mine, ass up" he did this quickly. I wished I had a strap on, but it didnt matter at this point. I began stroking his cock again from behind as if I were milking him and then I started again with his balls, sucking them back into my mouth pulling and tugging. I then released them as I licked slowly up his taint. Again he moaned out "Oh My Gawd that feels so good" . I continued up and around his ass flicking my tongue up and down and back down his taint. His cock was amazingly hard and I didnt want him to cum just yet. I had to make my self stop stroking. I continued licking around his taint and ass. Sucking his balls in and out while I rubbed my own clit. I was ready, it didnt take long to feel my own juices running down my leg. My pussy was soaked and frothy as I worked my clit. I wasnt going to let him blow his wad on the bed. As much as I wanted to taste it, I wanted him to shoot it so far deep inside me, I wanted to feel his hot jizz fill my pussy as our cum mixed together. I stroked him again, his cock felt like a hammer in my hand. His moans let me know he was close and his groans became louder as his hips bagan thrusting. "Slow down Mine, dont you dare cum"! I removed his blindfold and unlocked the cuffs. I wanted to see his eyes. I needed to see his eyes.



I laid on my back and slid under him working my way up, until he was on top of me. We kissed as My legs wrapped around him and as I looked into his eyes I whispered into his mouth " Fuck me" "Fuck me now, I want all of it", he started kissing me again as he guided his cock to the entrance, Our eyes never blinked or looked away as he penetrated me, we became one... his cock slowly slid deep inside me. His hands clenched mine as he pulled them over my head and held them. My Pussy sucked on his rock hard cock and I felt my orgasm starting. It felt so good as I began to reach my climax. I started moaning and couldn't fuck him hard enough or fast enough. My legs wrapped around his ass pulling him deep into me, feeling him slam up against my cervix, Oh my god it hurt so good. I could tell he was so close, I had already begun and I said to him as I gasped for breath... "Cum with me"



As we both felt our orgasm cumming, our moans of ust, heated passion, love, desire had come to climax.... he leaned down and kissed my mouth again .... I began moaning more and bucking under him as he thrusted deeper with rythm, Harder and faster, we both drew in a deep breath, my back arched as my head tilted into the bed. He leaned into me as we reached our climax together we let out our breath and collapsed he continued kissing me holding my face looking into my eyes and he whispered into my mouth "I love you, my Darling Jade"... "I love you too Mine".







The end

0 comments:

Post a Comment