Saturday, October 22, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever by Cats Sands

Setting: Lovely fall day, wind whispering around the concrete jungle and the trees changing colors. The squirrels gathers nuts and the ants diving deep down into the ground.


Naked and kneeling at your door, house all cleaned, ready for anything you require Mistress. This is my new wonderful life.

You see this is the new life My Mistress has chosen for me and I greatly am thankful for the choice of me as her full time subby boy. MY job in life is to take care of my Mistress and become your best boy, your confidant, your friend, your lover if you so please, we could travel the world together, eating at the best restaurants on this planet, exploring life to the fullest. Enjoying each other company to the fullest.
If you so desire, I could be your slut boy, your pain slut, your punishment post, your experiment, I would be what ever you required. :)
Of course, as you are a diamond shining brightly I would polish and protect and keep you glowing with happiness. Ohhh!

I hear you coming as you open the door, I'm kneeling and smiling brightly, you come in and say hello boy,
I beam and kiss your extended hand. I take you coat and hang it up. You point and say follow me boy. I follow you to the living
room where you sit down and you order me to remove you shoes and massage your sore feet. I ask you about you day and you tell me all about the guys and woman and the politics of the work place. You order me to get you a cold drink, which I do. you say thanks for the foot massage.

Tonight your in a calm mood so we just sit and enjoy each others company, You watching TV as I have to sit at Your Knees watching You :) but some nights depending on your events at work and Your ever changing moods you have come
home and spanked and whipped me, stuck pins in my balls and cock, bandaged my body and genitals, tortured my nipples, humiliated me by making me go to the store and get you something girlish and telling the service woman
it's really for me like pantyhose or panties. Eating you till you have had many many orgasms then forcing me to masturbate on my supper food, telling me to go into the shower, then you come in and slowly turn the hot off, laughing as I shiver and shake while thanking you as required :) Some night's You just screw with my mind confusing me and sending me into a deep space. Asking me those questions that there is no correct answer and humiliating me to no end.

Other night's you ask a girl friend over and I end up serving You both, dancing, stripping, teasing, pony rides, torture, cbt, and I always thank you with a smile my Mistress.
I'm not a friend of that strap on device You purchased a few weeks ago, but I know You love using it on my ass, totally embarrassing me as I have to tell "Please deeper My Mistress"

One night You told me You might bring a real man home to fuck and You might let me watch...maybe... I don't want this to happen but I'm at Your mercy especially after telling me I might have to clean your pussy after his leaves.

So after You talked on the phone for an hour and watched some TV we go to bed for the night and I give you a few more orgasms so you can sleep deep and soundly. I fall asleep beside you holding you tight. I dream of Strawberry fields forever.

by Cats Sands

0 comments:

Post a Comment