Sunday, October 16, 2011

Three Years Of Ero, by Eroyan

Three Years of Ero
By:Eroyan Barmy

The Third anniversary of the big D as I call it, how time will fly sometimes. I still remember as I wandered around SL, hearing about Lady Evangeline was opening her own sim and place. This I had to see, with a bit of wrangling and persistent Eroyan stubbornness, I got a landmark and poof here I was. There was Lady Eva and a still very human Maz, even if he always did look a bit squirrely, standing before an unfinished castle. I remember wishing her well and a promise I would visit, as Maz…ever diligent in his focused way carried on trying to get the thing together.

So it began and I came and I hung out. I was one of those here at the beginning. The more I saw, the more I did, the longer I stayed. I didn’t want this place to fail. It had been over a year since I had a home. A real home on SL. Not just a place to hang out and visit. But a place that reminded me of what I lost, a place where people came and talked and chatted about anything and everything. It was kinky, which is a plus, beautiful women, and people who were here like I was, to breathe life into something.

I saw it starting as soon as I began to spend more and more time here. I made a commitment that day to do what I could to make sure everyone had a good time here, to see the Ladies smile. If I could make the Ladies smile, if I could make sure in my own way that people were having fun here. That’s all it would take. Others would step up at times, people would come back. I did everything to fulfill this private goal.

I acted the fool at times. I did my best to welcome and joke and kid with everyone. I didn’t care about my own-self so much as how the other person was feeling and enjoying being here. I strove to be active and be involved and help. I was here for everyone not just a few people. Yes, I got myself into trouble, yes sometimes I caused problems, but I never gave up on anyone or the idea of what Dominion was.

As time went by I was blessed by somehow attracting the most beautiful Lady Joie and became hers. She added her own brand of motivation to my being at Dominion you would not believe. (as a side note: I still don’t know how I got that lucky, but maybe the voodoo priest and that live chicken I gave him helped...I’m kidding! It was a cat, anyway!) I took it upon myself to gather others like me together. The Dominion Tiny Ridge Gang/ 7th Munchkin Air Cav. these are the people who love this place and call it home. They are like me, they want to see people have fun and enjoy themselves and will sacrifice for it.

We led the charge to save our brother Lucian from the evil Domme’s persecuting him. Swooping in and somehow kidnapping a Lady, which wasn’t planned mind you, as well, and the next week not one of us batted an eye at being tiny cupcakes for a week. It was eventful and fun and that was our goal. Not to tick anyone off.

Then the Zoo event, and oh… how Lady Pamela, can influence people at times. She would sometimes joke about having a Dominion Zoo with boys just in cages all around. I naturally decided to grant her wish. With…of course… an Ero twist to it. Thirty people, all with their own schedules and times, six of them Dommes, the rest subs, all willing to be focused and directed by me into a two hour event of absolute mayhem and hilarity. Behind the scenes at least four other people other than me, making t-shirts for the gift shop to be included in that group. Four weeks if you must, know of me building the sets, getting all the subs to get their tinies, writing a script, and begging literally begging people to help and show up. Needless to say I pulled it off. It’s the only time I think we actually had a kind of waiting list to get into the sim that day. It was exhausting but I would do it again in a heartbeat. Because it was fun, especially when all the tinies broke out of their pens and went on a rampage all over the zoo.

It was never just me. I saw Epi always keeping the grounds neat and trim. I heard the big O, and helped the Subversives rock the place out, seen the benefit of charm school and always helped if asked, or at least offered help. I heard the desires and passions, the pain, and joy in confessions. I ran for my life and oiled up my bow at the hunts when I was there. I joked and defended as well as been defended at trials. I’ve been quiet, (hard to believe I know,) and just listened sometimes. I’ve seen and heard the laughter and the love… and sometimes the sorrow and pain in Dominion.

I’m a brat and a dork, maybe this helps maybe it doesn’t, in the end it’s just me taking chances, no matter what, because I believe in something. I believe in Dominion and it is my home. The people in it I find special and I don’t care if you’re a Domme or a sub, a girl or a boy, a very special Lady, or the guy that gets kicked around all the time. If you need me, I’m here, I’m still doing my promise and working everyday to see everyone have fun, be welcomed, and smile at Dominion. It’s just going to be Ero style no matter if you like it or not. Happy Anniversary Dominion, all my love and thank you for being my home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment