Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ander's Confession

I'm writing this confession to beg forgiveness to all the Dominion Gorgeous Dommes that i I have offended with my bad behaviour.

I should learn when to shut up, but the pleasure of talking often overcomes me and i can't resist.

Maybe i'm a rebel.
Maybe i can't respect authority.
Maybe i'm just a silly worm, like Mistress Raffila suggested to me.

What i find really hard in sl is to comunicate.
To explain reasons.
To be ironic without to offend.
Naturally, my bad English doesn't help me.

So, i write this confession to ask forgiveness to Miss Janice cause i'm very sorry to have lost Her.
She is simply wonderful, so classy, so fatale, a bit strict and british, but i like Her. Totally.
I ask forgiveness to Miss Joie, cause i talked too much (i supposed She had fun and i was funny).

Especially i ask forgiveness to Mistress Raffila cause She bought me and She didn't know that i'm the worst sub that She could buy.

As You always say: done.

(signed) ander Firanelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment