Saturday, October 22, 2011

The First Time by Miss Destiny

The First Time by Destiny Teardrop

You have an apprehensive look in your eyes. I love that look: kind of inbetween fear and arousal.
I have you lying on my bed, wearing nothing but your collar. How beautiful you look. I adore you most of all when you are at your most vulnerable, just like this.
My heart swells with love, my sex throbs with desire. I can feel hot wetness between my legs, every one of my nerve endings is awakened by the sight, touch, smell and taste of you. I smile at you, ‘I love you, my slutty boy. I think I’d like to play with you now’.
I lay beside you, propped up, my right hand cupping my cheek, as I idly start to stroke your semi-hard cock. Soon it is rock hard and I grin as you utter little moans of pleasure. I start to gently tap your cock, playful little taps from side to side. Then I increase the speed and the pressure, slapping your cock back and forth, ‘Look at this, look how it responds to my touch! What a slut you are, my boy’, I laugh, as I spank your cock hard, then harder, watching it spring back and forth. You whimper a little and answer ‘yes Mistress’ as I tell you what a silly little thing it is.
Next, I move down the bed and look up at you, smiling as I bend my head down and begin to run my tongue along your shaft, cupping your heavy balls in my hand and applying a gentle squeeze. I feel you tense, nervously, afraid to relax and enjoy the sensations of my hot mouth as I explore your erect cock with my tongue. I nip you gently, then take your throbbing cock head into my mouth. I apply a little pressure with my teeth. You jump slightly and gasp. I release the grip and begin to circle your shaft with my tongue, slurping, licking, sucking, as I release your balls and stroke your length with my firm grasp. You writhe slightly beneath me, moaning in ecstasy as I tease you with my mouth. Suddenly, I bite down, quite hard now and you cry out and tense up, unable to move. I take my mouth away from your cock and look up at you, my eyes watery and wide, lips parted, coated with saliva. God, how I adore you. How I love to tease you, pleasure you, hurt you.
My sex is dripping now, coating my inner thighs with my silky moisture. I deftly swing my left leg over you and hover above you, looking down into your eyes. I smile at you, ‘I love you, my boy’ I whisper, as I lower my hips slowly and take your hard cock inside me. You audibly gasp as you feel my hot, wet, sex grip your manhood. I lean down further and kiss your lips, you hungrily kiss me back. I catch your bottom lip between my teeth and pull, then suck, then pull. Sitting up on you now, grinning at you as I begin to ride your cock. Slow, rhythmic movements, you lie quite still, closing your eyes, breathing heavily as I take my pleasure from your cock. I speed up, clenching my cunt muscles tightly, my arousal growing fast now. Up and down,up and down, I ride you - my boy, my fuck toy, my sex toy, Mine! Almost instantly, I’m there, at the brink of my orgasm. I grip your shoulders, digging my nails in hard as my climax washes over me like a tidal wave, causing hard tightening around your shaft as my muscles contract. You hear me cry out loudly, as I shudder and shake above you. You pant loudly, ‘Mistress, please may I cum?’ you plead, the desperation very evident in your voice. I’m still riding you, indulging in my own heaven, but I manage to mutter, ‘yes my boy, cum for me, cum now’. You start to move your hips with mine, we thrust together, lost in our passion until I feel you tense and you say, ‘I’m cumming’…as you gasp loudly and explode inside me. We ride as one, hard and fast, then slowly the pace decreases as our orgasms subside. We are locked together, sweat on our brows. I reach down to my cunt and coat my fingers with your cum and mine, then push them deep into your mouth, ‘suck, lick, enjoy, my boy’. You greedily lap it up. My dirty boy, such a perfect little slut for me. I love you so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment