Sunday, October 16, 2011

My First Trial At Dominion by Rebelpoet

The Dominion is celebrating it's three year anniversary and Mistress Veronica volunteered me to write about my first trial experience. So you may be wondering what a trial is? Well it's where subs, primarily, are stripped down and brought before a judge for charges of misconduct. judgments vary from wearing silly or humiliating outfits, performing services, and spankings (preferably in rl and sl). While being highly entertaining, it is also a teaching tool. It's a way for subs to learn what might upset a lady and how to treat them as well as the fact that there are consequences to actions.
I am a former agoraphobic and did not leave my room for several years. Large crowds terrify me. And the thought of using the mic almost caused me to have a panic attack when my Mistress told me that she would require me to use it. But after working with Mistress for a little over a week, I told her one day, "I'm feeling Adventurous."
"You are?", she said.
"Yes, I think I want to go on trial," I replied.
"Trials are for bad boys, Sweet," Mistress Veronca told me.
"So I haven't been bad?," I asked a little cheekily.
"No, Mine, you haven't," she pointed out.
I was a little disappointed and decided I would see what would happen if I went to the Dominion and just hung out. So I got there and rezzed in and aligned myself with the other subs kneeling and didn't really pay attention to what was in front of me. So I happened to be sitting much too close to the rear of a Lady. She got irritated and called me on it. The next thing I knew Mistress was being sent an IM about putting me on trial and then I got back an IM from Mistress saying, "Be careful what you wish for, Mine. You are going on trial."
Then it occurred to me that I would have to strip naked and not really understanding how big it was, I had bought a rather large cock. Although it being called "The Titan" should have been a clue. I hadn't figured out how to configure it so the coloring was off as well. It was really too late to buy another cock. So I fretted about that for awhile.
Eventually it became time for the trial and I was told to strip. I did as I was told and took off my clothes. Then I heard, just as I thought I would, "Oh my, Rebel, look at that cock. A new charge will have to be added."
I gulped and was herded over to where the other boys were waiting. And there we sat kneeling all naked and all in a row. I was nervous and sweating in real life and I remember begging Mistress to let me out of it.
She told me, "No, Honey, but I am right here."
I can't remember the other boys trials because I was so nervous. Every time a new boy was called I was worried that I would be called. As it turned out I was the last one called.
"Come in front of me," Lady Destiny said with her English accent.
I came forward kneeling before her naked. She read off the charges of staring at a ladies ass, having a too large and poorly colored cock. and then my Mistress added that I had come to the Dominion without permission. I didn't think that had been fair because we hadn't talked about restricting my access before. But I was afraid to say anything.
The judgery then asked me if I had any defense. I tried to explain how I had just gotten the Phoenix Viewer and wasn't used to it. Mistress even confirmed that she had just gotten me to use it. But it wasn't enough to get me off. And due to my leering eyes I was sentenced to wear dorky glasses. I was then told I would have to buy a new cock that was more representative of my actual cock at my expense. Lady Destiny then asked me if I had anything to which I could spank myself. Thinking I would be a good sport, I mentioned that I could get a ruler. And after being given permission went to my desk and pulled it out. I described how it was a wooden ruler but didn't mention how thin it was. Lady Destiny then decided that I would be spanked by Lady Summer. She told me to bend over and stroke my cock, while getting five lashes.
So I stood up and bent over stroking my cock while slapping my ass with the ruler. But the ruler didn't make much noise against my ass as I slapped it, but I counted off, "One, thank you Ladies." Slap. "Two, thank you Ladies." and the ruler was small enough that it really didn't hurt. I was interrupted because they couldn't hear anything and had to start again. But again they couldn't hear the slap. As i was told to repeat the beatings something in me snapped and I was suddenly out of sub space. My voice became monotone and I just wanted to get it over with. I'm told that at that point Lady Destiny sent an IM to Mistress and asked if I was all right. Mistress then told her that she was a little worried. I heard the dinging of an IM, but didn't feel like answering it or figuring out who it was from.
Then Lady Summer asked me if my cock was hard. As if the public humiliation and the pain from slapping would excite me. All I could think about was how embarrassed I was and feeling on the spot. I told Lady Summer that my cock wasn't hard and she said with disgust, "All right slap your cock five times with the ruler". Wanting to get this over with, I complied and hit myself five times rapidly. The metal guide along one side of the ruler hit my cock and it stung. I said, "Thank you, Ladies."
"All right get up", Lady Summer said.
"Get back to your Mistress," Lady Destiny ordered right after that.
I was feeling humiliated and like I hadn't been a good sport, although doing the whole thing was hard for me. I looked at my IM and saw it was from Lady Destiny asking me if I was all right. I sent her back an IM and said I was indeed all right. She told me she was glad and that I had done well.
I went back to Mistress and we talked about the experience. She said that I had done well, but could tell I had left sub space and become resistant. We talked about what it meant to surrender and that was the start of me becoming aware that I needed to question myself when I was feeling resistant and concentrate on what Mistress wants instead of myself. She told me that she hadn't initially wanted me to go on trial because she didn't think I was ready for it. I had just barely gotten on voice and with my history didn't want me having a panic attack. When I left subspace she was worried I would indeed have one. And while I did leave subspace, I didn't have a panic attack. And it was due to the fact that I knew Mistress was guiding me and there that I didn't.
While trials at the Dominion are entertaining they serve an important purpose, they allow subs to learn proper behavior in what is meant to be a fun way. Subs learn about proper etiquette and how to treat a lady and what it means to be a sub. By listening a sub can learn what charges might upset a lady and get the opportunity to see what it means to submit. I learned from this experience to be damn careful of where I place myself in the courtyard. I learned that public humiliation does not turn me on and spanking myself publicly does not excite me. I also learned to really try and stay in subspace and to work on refocusing my thoughts when I start to feel resistant. Most importantly, I learned that despite fears I can get through anything if I just trust my Mistress and realize now that the Ladies at the Dominion are actually performing a service by being willing to instruct and mentor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment