Sunday, October 16, 2011

No Turning Back by Gia

~No turning back~

It all changed with a simple click.
Curiosity killed the cat, as they say.
But my curiosity didn’t kill anything.
Instead it produced something
…Many things….

It allowed for new friends,
Interesting conversations,
Memories…
….sweet memories….
A few tears,
And plenty of laughs.

Be it luck or fate,
I arrived at the Dominion.
Like a moth to a flame
Like an addict to a needle
I always crave more.

You run through my veins,
Through my mind,
Each person I interact with
Enabling and satisfying
My obsession.

Time away doesn’t eradicate my feelings
But only leaves me begging for more.
With skinned knees I return,
Trembling with wide eyes
And infatuation.

Breathe it in…
Like that first inhale of euphoric powder.

It’s a safe haven
A home…
Where the most beautiful people reside.

Thank you Mistress for your creation,
That has flourished into something spectacular.
Thank you to the loyalty of those that continue to return.
Thank you for the memories.
And thank you in advance
For the new memories to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment