Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Plastic by Miss Eloise

I've a new boy. He is beautiful, eager and unselfish, desirious and wanton, artistic and brilliant. My reflection in his eyes is substantial, and he aches to please me.

He is a touch mysterious, even aloof at times to those who don't know him, but this boy burns hard and hot, and, he burns for me.

This boy has had a sheltered but privileged life, and because of this protected upbringing, he has an innocence about his cravings. I of course delight in that, and am debauchery filled enough for twenty souls and will treat him accordingly to my folly.

I've instructed him to shave his delicious balls. I want them sensitive and fresh, tender and yielding to any element I might entice him with. I've instucted him to slather his naked body with vaseline from his lips to his feet. He is to don a clear dry cleaners bag, a blindfold, and stand with his back to the wall.

In I walk.. tiptoeing in on 6 inch heels, no words, just tension.
I hear a slight sigh, and turn off the lights.
I approach him, slowly pacing one foot in front of the other,
leather from my skirt squeeking and giving, a bottle of bubbly mineral water in my hands.

I turn on my music. It's massive attack, the perfect music for affecting a boy's body, a gorgeous boy in a clear plasic bag,
I take a swig of water and swallow. Wetting my throat, my tongue, my lips. I push my boy against the wall a little, and move closer to his ears.
I whisper how delighted I am to have him with me, and reach around to his balls to check the slick, baby soft skin. From my wrist, I pull a clear rubberband, and truss up those balls and ample cock in my own brand of art infested fusion.
I put one foot between his legs and kick them apart a little more. I need room to work.

From his tailbone.. right above the split of his ass, I put the flat of my tongue against his plastic bag. I lick up his spine, and create a vortex of heat coupled with sliding, soft tongue.
I follow the bumps of his spine.. all the way to his neck
and trace a huge letter "S" on his back with my tongue.
That letter gets traced with my long red nails. Slowly teased, and taunted. My hands find his tight, muscular ass, spread his cheeks and pop my hand on each side loudly. He groans, I hiss, and breathe in air he's just exhaled. The vaseline makes the plastic stick to his skin, and any motion makes it amplify.

I take his arm, and bend it behind him.. push into him and turn him around. I see his cock is devilishly hard, veins presented, and dripping the tiniest portion of pearly precum.
That precum gets some vaseline added to just his cock head, and he begins to be edged, while I lick his naughty plastic encased nipples and tell him NOT to move, twitch or flench.
He does as instructed, not moving but struggling to NOT move.
He is edged beyond justice, beyond stopping, his breathing is ragged, I take a sip of cold bubbly water and push his cock through my tight lips, pushed so tight it is like a virgin entering for the first time. Water spews over him, onto the floor, he moans, but does not cum.
My mouth is removed, he is edged more, waxed in the vaseline, unable to thrust..
I take a tiny pair of scissors and cut the plastic from his torso, with one swoop of my hand
edge him into the plastic and pop the clear rubber band from his person.
He is instructed to cum.. he never forgets protocol,
Please my domina, may I honor you?
I tell him.. he already has.
and he pops.


I am joyous.
Thank you Cole, I adore you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment