Saturday, August 9, 2014

Unexpected Pleasure by Aarman

Unexpected pleasure

It all started on the last dance after Mistress chose for my av some movements that looked pretty dirty. The av on his knees moved and twisted the hips before getting on the floor and humping it.

A few remarks were exchanged between Her and I about it, and after a while I started to feel a bit turned on just to watch my av doing that in front of my Mistress.   That is when she said: “If you were here I would have you kneeling and edging like that for me slut”.

I swallowed as I was getting more turned on, and the word “slut” as always made me shiver when I heard it from Her, but quickly I replied: “If I was there I would even hump the floor like that for you Mistress.”  That was my mistake, because just after that, she ordered me to do it.

“Tonight after we go from here I want you to hump the floor for a few minutes slut, but remember no cumming”, she said.

The idea made me feel excited so after I logged off I did as She ordered and with my clothes on I started humping the floor, rubbing my hard cock against my jeans, my eyes closed as I moaned softly imaging Her infront of me watching as I struggled for more pleasure. I quickly drove myself to the edge, and it was not difficult since it had been 2 weeks since I had last been allowed to cum.  After that I laid myself down, breathing deep to try to relax.

The next day my Mistress called me and asked me how it had been, how much had I like the floor humping and it turns out I was doing it wrong.

“I think you should do it again and let me hear you”, she said. “But this time I want you to do it naked”.

So I got undressed, and hard as I already was, I got to my knees first and then laid down on the floor with my face close to it. I was uncomfortable as I started to hump the wooden floor without much room for movement, so I needed to open my knees and bend my legs up to gather some space to hump.

I quickly started moaning and my excitement helped me lube the floor as I moaned.  That, and Mistress telling me how much of a slut I was for humping the floor and getting pleasure from it.

I was trying not to get too excited about it when she said: “If You can cum by humping the floor I will allow you to do it whore, if not, forget about it”.

I heard her and I desperately started to hump faster, moaning as I could feel my orgasm building up in the most humiliating way, as she hurried me along and encouraged me with laughter until I moaned loudly and came against the floor.

I laid down there for a short while, but my humiliation wasn’t over. “It’s time for you to clean whore”, she said. I trembled nervously, knowing what she meant, but not wanting to do it. “You are going to lick it for me slut”, she said.  I couldn’t refuse, I had to bend down and lick my cum, my mess. It was the first time I did that and I wish Mistress would let me do it again, I want to taste more of me being her whore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment