Saturday, August 16, 2014

Blurred Perception by Gia

.Blurred Perception.
By Gia Reverie


I see,
But I do not speak
For my words
Are meaningless
...They won't make you believe...

I see you…
Standing tall in your dominance
Casting a shadow of insecurity,
That makes you question
All you have to offer.

A hard armor,
Protecting a fragile heart.
A heart so beautiful,
And loving.
But often taken for granted

Resorting to
Pixel perfection fantasies

Comparison eradicating
Your confidence

Impossible standards
That can’t be reached

.But Oh How You Reach.

Woeful tears stream down,
Kissable cheeks.
Reprimanding yourself,
For not being flawless.

.For Being Real.

My eyes are open
And my mind is awake

And I see you…
Kneeling upon the ground
The weight of inferiority
Burdening your spirit

Your heavy heart,
Dimming the sparkle
In your eyes.

Devoted.
To everyone’s happiness,
But your own.

Giving everything,
Until you're left empty.

.Still Not Enough.

Replenished,
Only by external,
Gratification

Depriving yourself,
Of any other forms of love.
Because you feel,
Undeserving.

.But You're So Deserving.

Observations,
Made by an outsider.

And I wish you could see,
What I see…

With a mirror placed,
In front me.

I realize
The deceit
That has blurred
My own perception

Living in an illusion
Of how I should be
When I am reality

.I Am Real.

We all quiver,
In second guesses.
Or speak louder,
In compensation.

Breaking ourselves
From a whole,
Into fragments.
Just to feel
.Compatible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment