Sunday, August 3, 2014

Confession Of A Female Dominant

Confession of a dominant female by: Anonymous

I am a dominant female and I make an effort to maintain self control over myself, over my own words, and over the image I present to you and everyone I meet. Whether you know me as kinky or you know me in the normal everyday world, I maintain a certain strength of character and you would think I am less sensitive than most females.  My male friends are comfortable around me to make jokes about women and talk freely about male sexuality. But secretly I know that when I hold a man in my hands, I must make him respect me and please me. My secret is that I am extremely sensitive and love is my Achilles heel.  Don't make me love you, unless you want to confront all of me, the strong side, the weak side, the troubled side, the medusa from hell when disappointed by you side.  I have to be ruthless in making a man please me and conform to me because the other way around, I would be consumed by disappointment in relationships.  I am a dominant female and I will make my man please me because I need him to adore me and care for my needs first.  That's my strength and my weakness. I'm a dominant female because I'm hungry and I will make sure my needs are fed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment