Saturday, August 9, 2014

The House by Anonymous

"The House "
The names have been changed to protect the perverted.
****************************************************
My name is Melissa, I am from a small town in the mountains of Virginia. In high school I watched the movie called “Secretary.” It lit something deep inside. I naturally tried to please everyone, but here was a world that I could truly focus that desire to please.

After college, I took a job in Atlanta. Atlanta, if you have never been there is hell on earth during the summer, it is hot and traffic never seems to move. It was on one such day that my car broke down after overheating and I called my friend Anne. I had met her at “1763” which is a Fetish club and dungeon in Atlanta. I had been going for a few months now just talking with people. Anne is a switch and knew me pretty well by now.

“Melissa, I want to tell you about a place” she said a few minutes down the road. My mind was on calling a tow truck and getting my car fixed. “Are you listening Melissa?” she snapped into her Domme mode

“Yes Miss!” I responded quickly….startled, but just from the little experience I had, I knew thats how I was to respond.

“Melissa, your job right now is barely paying your bills and your car needs to...well...be put out its misery.” she said “There is this place…its well...its a lifestyle place...our lifestyle if you know what I mean?”

“What’s it called..this place and well why would I be interested?” I asked.

“Do you remember the Mistress at 1763 that caught your eye? She was standing by the bar, but you were to nervous to approach.”

I nodded

“That’s Miss April...and she owns a private estate just outside of the city, its an honest to goodness plantation, like from "Gone With the Wind" or something. It is only known in Atlanta as “The House” and she does things differently.......

We drove on in silence to my apartment and said our good byes. I climbed to the fourth floor of my apartment building, took a long shower after being stranded on the side of the road in the heat. I just stood there in the refreshing water and steam, feeling cleansed, but pondering what Anne had said. She was right of course, my job was a dead end, this apartment, while mine, was nothing to write home about.

 After my shower I slipped into a t-shirt and shorts, and sat down at my table, flipped open my laptop and wrote a letter. Well... an email to the address Anne provided with the the simple sentence she said I should write "I am interested" signed my first name and clicked send.

I arrived at the House in mid-July.  It was four weeks to the day since my car broke down and the email correspondence began. I must have answered  hundreds of questions, sent pictures of myself, measurements, essays about my fantasies, and one trip to 1763 where I was instructed to wear a little black dress and a purple ribbon around my neck like a collar so that I would be marked. I was to just enjoy the evening and mingle. I would be observed, but not know by who.

But now it is real and I am at the house.

It was late in the afternoon, but the temperature was comfortable for this time of year in the south. I knocked on the door and  The butler took my suitcase, offered me the powder room which I declined politely.  With a wave of his arm, I was ushered through the large house to the pool.

“The applicant is here” he announced to a woman lying out by the pool and turned away leaving me there alone.

“Hello Melissa” Miss April said “Welcome to my home…come join me for a glass of tea.”

Sweet tea in the south is a must.

She stood up, wearing a retro bikini, It reminded me of rockabilly, she headed to a table in the shade and I followed.

“Why are you here?” she asked abruptly

The question caught me completely off guard. Did she not already know? Didn’t she read my application?

“Why are you here?” Miss April asked commandingly, her patience already running thin.

“I want…I ummm I desire to serve a Dominant Woman” I said with quivering lips.

“You can do that anywhere Melissa, why have you come to my house?”

There was a long pause

“It has to be real, completely real…I heard that here…here it is real… consensual...but real.” I blurted out before I could figure out exactly what I had just said.

A smile started to creep across Miss April's face “explain real to me Melissa?”

“I consent to Your terms, my only out is the safe word from Your application...." I paused… “I know that short of anything illegal or permanent damage to my body….It is on the table…..at least thats what I have been told.”

“Melissa on that table over there is a contract for you to sign after and only after you read the summary….the small print you may read of course if you like, but its just standard legal mumbo jumbo.”

Her tone was playful and I rose up and walked about 15 feet to the other table and retrieved the contract…it was at that moment I realized She was watching how I walked and carried myself. I was more modestly dressed this day, a red short sleeve blouse, white flowing skirt, and summer wedge sandals. It would be the first of many total and complete moments of objectification.

I sat back down and started to read the key points of the contract. Most of it was pretty basic like my place was the submissive and Hers was the Domme…then I read that there were others who I would have to serve and obey. I scanned most of it and then it got to the point where it read “Now for the verbal explanation…only then may you sign the contract.” I was like how can anything be verbal, but I looked at Her. She could tell by my puzzled look where I was in the contract and started to explain my future if I was to stay in Her house.

1. You are property of The House. No more, no less. This doesn’t mean We don’t care, but you will be treated as property…still cherished…We are not heartless…just be prepared Melissa and open your mind to the experience. We will keep the leash extremely short.

2. You will obey without question any Lady of My house as if they were Me. If one of My Sisters wants to shave your head, then your head will be shaved. You will never know what to expect, Melissa.

3. We expect you to push back, be prepared for the consequences.

4. The first week in the house no clothes, no exception, and you will not leave the estate. We start with the basics here. You can come here with years of experience, We start over. We teach you OUR protocols and OUR expectations.

5. After week one things will begin to advance, You may be clothed, but only in what We give you or say you can wear. Often you will find Anthony the butler will have your clothes We have chosen for you waiting after your morning shower….and that brings up the next thing.

6. Shave everything below the neck….You will be fully exposed here.

7. Bring an attitude and desire each day of willingness to improve. You are not perfect, We do not strive for perfection here….We strive for you to grow in your desire to be of service, to be submissive, to put Our needs before yours because its mutually enjoyable.

8. Your safe word Melissa is simple “Red”. You don’t get a yellow...If you use Red, the contract ends, Anthony will pack your bags, call you a cab, and give you travel money home.

“Melissa, this is a special place, and We want you here. You have something special that We see in you, but you have to do two things…accept that this is what you want...and….sign the contract for 1 year in My house with an option to extend….My option..not yours.” Miss April concluded.

I signed...and my life changed forever…..(possibly continued)


0 comments:

Post a Comment