Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Captive Party VII by Lady Crissy

The Captive - Part VIII

I began moving the dildo, sliding it in and out of My prey's ass slowly.  I could feel his whole body tense and I enjoyed feeling his excitement.  His hole was so tight around it, as the dildo stretched his muscles, gradually relaxing a bit so I could slide it in and out easier.  His ass clenched with the excitement of being penetrated and fucked, and his breathing began coming in short panting breaths.   Using the dildo deeply, I enjoyed hearing the intake of breath as it reached its deepest point after a time, and the whimper as I pulled it back from that sweet point of pleasure.

He whimpered loud behind the gag and his eyes were wide and focused on Me, likely trying to gauge My intentions. His eyes weren't begging yet, but better yet reflected the deep arousal My boy always felt from completely abandoning himself to Me and accepting that I would have exactly what I wanted from what is Mine.  I could feel the trembling, could see the film of sweat coating his skin, legs beginning to shake as I began fucking his ass just a bit faster.  The moans and whimpers became more urgent and his eyes looked at Me with increasing need and uncertainty that he could hold back. His worst fears were always that he would fail Me, as they should be.

I picked up the pace then, moving the dildo firmly in and out, leaning in to lick one of his nipples hard, feeling him jump from the sudden stimulation, and his body began to shake.  I moved up and kissed his ear, licked it and whispered, "Time to drain you a bit, captive."  My sudden thrusts were deep and quick.  One, two and three, and he screamed against the gag.  His whole body convulsed against the restraints, hips thrusting forward as his body released from the deep ass fucking.  He spasmed and then went almost limp against the restraints, still breathing fast, eyes closed.

I waited, listening to his breathing, and ran a finger down his chest,  then placing a palm on his chest, feeling his heart still beating quickly. I waited until he opened his eyes again. "Oh, I'm not done yet," I told him once I saw that I had his attention again. I reached up and unbuckled his gag, taking it off.  I dropped it to the ground. He licked his dry lips and watched Me carefully as I next wrapped My fingers around one of My favorite toys and squeezed. He moaned and trembled again, and I could feel him pulsing in My hand still hard, and getting harder. I gently rubbed the head of his cock with My thumb as I watched him, seeing the signs of recovery and awareness in his demeanor.

"Still so hard, prey," I said, continuing to tease the head, then gently teasing his slit with gentle circles around it.   "I'm sorry MIss," he moaned, arching a bit to My hand. Such a lovely passionate little whore, ready to go again at My command.  I loved that he wanted this as much as I loved to give it to him, or maybe more. So...delicious. Taking advantage of him still being weak from his recovery, I let go and turned him to face the tree, pressing My body up against his back firmly. He partially leaned against the tree and I waited just long enough to give him a false sense that he was getting a break.  After all, I knew My boy liked a good surprise.

End of Part VIII

0 comments:

Post a Comment