Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sightless by Elric

                                    by Elric

I am kneeling naked on the floor, waiting for You. You enter the room without saying a word and walk around slowly to stand behind me.  I can smell Your perfume and its fragrance makes my senses reel. After a few seconds of feeling You behind me, hearing You breathing slowly, i feel Your lips touch the back of my neck as you kiss me softly...

Then, in one fluid motion, i feel a hood being put over my head and suddenly i am blind. You draw the string tight so that the hood is caught under my chin.  My breathing quickens as my mind tries to catch up to where my senses are at this moment. Seeing nothing, i hear You crouch behind me and i hear the metallic rattle of chains. I feel You take my hands, which are already behind me.  You begin to wrap a metal chain around and around, binding my hands tightly. I can feel my heart racing in my chest in anticipation of the unknown. For the first time, i hear Your voice as You whisper softly to me..."Stand, slut".

My cock jerks, hearing You speak to me this way and i stand, awkwardly, trying to keep my balance. You attach Your leash to my collar and give it a small tug - just enough that i can feel it test my balance. You speak again in a soft whisper..."Come...follow me".

I can feel You leading me out of O/our room and into the wide corridor. The castle walls echo the sounds of Your heels, my padding feet and the clinking chain around my wrists. The only other sounds i hear are the night sounds from the woods outside and the wind. You lead me down stairs, through narrow echoing passages, up again, turning left and right frequently, giving me no clue as to where i am. i have walked these halls many times before but tonight i am lost and totally dependent on You to guide me. After what must have been at least ten minutes, You command me "Stop - kneel where you are, my fuck toy".

The space we are in has less echo than before and i feel a carpet under my feet. The room feels warm and i can hear the crackle of a fire but i am shivering inside, not knowing what will happen next. i hear You walk away from me - this must be a large room - until Your heels click on the stone flags on the other side of the room. I hear You start to speak softly.  I can't hear the words properly. Then, i hear another voice in the room -- another female voice -- answering You softly, just beyond range of my hearing.  My heart and my breathing are racing again now as i hear two sets of heels approaching me, and then stopping a short distance away.  I hear You say "Undress me, girl".

Though i can't see or move my hands to lift my hood, i hear the sound of Your clothing being unfastened and falling to the floor. From the sound, i can tell that Your boots are still on. You speak again..."You know what to do, girl....".

I hear the sound of two bodies falling gently to the floor nearby and the soft moans of anticipated pleasure coming from two pairs of lips. I hear the sound of soft kissing followed by sighs of satisfaction from You -- from You, Mistress. This unknown girl is kissing You all over like i do -- drawing the sighs and moans from You like i do. You are becoming aroused;  i can tell by the rise of Your voice. Then i hear You cry out, followed by the sound of a tongue, lapping. I hear the girl moan as her own excitement builds. I can't see but i can imagine what She is doing to You, Mistress. My legs are shaking here on the floor and my cock is hard, jerking.  Under the hood i recognize the sound of fingers plunging into Your wet cunt:  a sound i know well. You cry out again, building up to a scream of lust as She brings You closer, closer to climax. As You continue to grunt and whimper in ecstasy, She pushes You over the edge and You scream, cumming hard. i hear the sound of You squirting into Her face and I hear the splatter of fluid on the floor. Some of it hits me on the chest and i gasp in shock.

After a while, the sounds of Your release become quieter and i hear another kiss, lips to lips. I hear feet approaching me again but the voices are now silent. I feel someone behind me and i smell perfume....but .not Yours! A shiver goes through my entire body in shock! A hand grips my hair, pulls me back into a sitting position, and then continues to force me down onto the floor until i am lying, face up, with my hands still chained behind me. Then, i feel someone sitting on my chest restricting my breathing. I feel two legs reaching forwards, past my head, and I smell the scent of pussy juice mixed with the unknown perfume entering my covered nostrils. I struggle to fill my lungs until i feel the body on my chest move forwards towards my head. It raises for an instant and then comes down over my face, covering my nose and my mouth. The hood pulls tight over me and i can't breathe. Struggling to draw breath, i wriggle but i am held still. Panic goes through my head as i feel the lack of oxygen for a few seconds. Then the body rises; i gasp a few quick mouthfuls of air before it comes down again. This continues, down, pause and up, and my whole body is shaking with excitement. I feel a hand reach down to my groin and start to stroke my cock, first slowly and then faster and harder. I reach the edge in no time and the hand stops before squeezing the head of my cock hard, painfully. I drop back away from the edge and try to grab another breath so that i don't pass out. The body rises a little and pauses; i feel a warm liquid drip onto my hood. The smell is strong and i know it is pee. Suddenly there is a deluge of hot pee over my face, soaking my hood and flowing back down over my neck and chest. I suck the liquid from the inside of the mask, drinking it down in a frenzy of bound lust. i cry out like a wild animal and suck in as much of the hot pee as i can before the flow slows and finally stops. The hand grips my cock starts to move again but i can no longer control myself. i am in a place so far away that the world has fallen away from beneath me. As the hand pumps my cock harder, i approach orgasm. i begin to grunt and whimper as i fall over the edge and then i spray my hot cum into the air, up and over my body in hot sticky drops.

A hand continues to hold my cock and another cradles my ball as i feel the weight lift off of my face. i begin to float back down to earth and my breathing and heartbeat start to return to normal. i hear footsteps in the distance and a door opens and closes. i am alone with this person who has taken me so high. Where has my Mistress gone? i begin to feel sad that She has left me in this way. Then, a hand gently cradles my head and lifts me to a sitting position. I feel someone behind me again unfastening the chains on my wrists.  I am given a towel to wipe myself down and dry my soaked body. The draw string of my hood is loosened and it is gently eased over and off my face. The light streams in and i can't see for the brightness. I am afraid to turn and find who is behind me. Then i hear a voice....."My dearest love..."

i turn to see my Mistress kneeling by me holding a strange bottle of perfume, giving it a small spray and bringing back memories of the shock i felt earlier. i sigh deeply in relief as She says "Do you think I would leave You to another and give Your fantasy away so freely?" .  She bends to kiss my lips and hold me in Her arms.

Elric

Apr 29 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment