Sunday, August 3, 2014

Martha And David Part 2 by Doc

Martha and  David: A Couple: Part 2

       by: Doc Nolan
     
[Last week, David had just been allowed to emerge from his closet....  Martha was in bed with her Hitachi Magic Wand in hand; he wore a shock device -- strapped to his privates.  She was in control!]

-------------------
Martha looked at Dave and thought of his fateful words: 'love, honor, and obey.' And she remembered -- vividly -- how she had included those words in his vows, but edited them out of hers.  Everyone in the ceremony noticed that, but she doubted they really understood the negotiations (mostly in bed) that had preceded the differing wording.  Getting Dave started on 'love, honor, and obey' was easy; moving him bit by bit to understanding how totally they were meant had taken months!

Early into their engagement, while in the car on a date, he had turned to her and said, "You really are a control freak.  Do you realize how much you are?"  She grabbed the opportunity and told him, "Dave, do YOU realize how much I like to control YOU?"  And that was a fateful moment.  When he paused for a long time, she knew how his mind must be working.  "Yes, Martha, I do!"  "And Dave, does that bother you?" "No, Martha."  "And Dave, would you like me to totally control YOU?"  Another pause.  "I'd love it, Martha.  I would absolutely love to be the focus of your will."  Martha decided to 'sew it up'.  "I think you need to use the word, 'ma'am' a bit then, Dave!"  He responded instantly, "Yes, ma'am'"

That night was a lot of fun.  It was the first time she had put him 'in the closet'.  And tonight was -- who can remember -- the umpteenth time she had done it again.  That was a constant theme in their marriage: again and again and again and again.  Every time was better and better for her.  And he seemed to be feeling the same way.  'Ha! Ha! Ha!', mused Martha.
I think I got myself a top-notch 'boy-toy' here!  And I'm not sharing him with anyone!'  She paused a bit and then added, '... at least not yet.'

Martha suddenly realized she'd been day-dreaming.

Dave was kneeling at the foot of the bed, looking at her.

"Dave," she said.  "You're so cute down there.  I'm so glad you married me."  She thought, 'Never hurts to let him know that I'm enjoying his devotion. They love to be appreciated... well, at least Dave loves to be appreciated.'  She could understand that.  In a weird way, they shared a lot and being teammates in a common endeavor was very nice.  It was nice to know that a selfish bitch and a selfless 'subbie' could both share 'other stuff'.

"Dave, did you know I left my lacy panties on while Hitachi-san was getting me all wet, and hot, and bothered?"  She knew her tone of voice was flirtatious; that was very deliberate.

"I suspected as much," replied Dave.

"Well, I don't like wet panties, so do you know what I think I'll do with them...?"  They'd done this before and Martha knew that Dave understood perfectly where this was all going.

"I think so," he replied honestly.

And Martha peeled her panties down, revealing a completely shaved pussy, decorated with a single gold barbell 'decoration' in her pierced clit hood.  She took the panties, wadded them up into a ball, and said, "Dave, open your mouth."

He did.

And Martha shoved the panties into his mouth.

"Dave, from now on, just nod and do exactly what I tell you to do.  Understood?"  He nodded.

"Do you want me to take off my bra, Dave?" He shook his head. "Should I leave it on?"  He nodded.

The first time Martha discovered he liked her naked from the waist down but either wearing a sheer silk blouse or a lacy bra 'up top' she was both a bit puzzled and amused.
Once she had him tell her about this 'wrinkle' in his mind, and how he'd ended up with this very minor 'kink', she simply added to her stock of 'not needed now but useful in the future' factoids.

Martha thought, coming back to earth, 'If I ever meet that college girlfriend of his, I think I'd love to spend a day finding out what other kinks she engineered into his brain.  I'll bet we'd have a heck of a day drinking and talking about him.'  She grinned. 'And it would be nice to have Dave kneeling there with my panties stuck in his mouth, mutely listening.'

Martha smiled at Dave.  "You'd never guess what I was just thinking, Dave."  Her comment demanded neither a nod nor a shake of the head on his part.

Martha scooted down the bed, legs still parted so Dave could continue to see the view.  He liked having his head patted, so she patted it.  He also liked having her slap his face. 'Maybe later, Dave,' she thought. 'And maybe not.'  Martha enjoyed watching his cock rise when she (gently) slapped him, but he liked it a lot harder than she wanted to slap him.  Fortunately there were a lot of other things that she DID love doing to her husband. Some of Martha's fantasies were a lot more perverted than Dave would have ever dreamed of.

"Dave," she said. "I doubt you know what I was thinking. But I'm capable of some incredibly perverted acts -- as you and I both know.  Do you like it when I use you in new -- and deviant -- ways?  Just nod your head."  She liked that: NOT nod your head OR shake your head.  Just -- 'Nod your head!'  Ha! ha!

He nodded his head.

'Hot!,' Martha thought.  And it was one more rush no Hitachi could give her! Only Dave could nod and -- essentially -- say, 'I want you to do whatever makes you hot!'  That was cute.  And having a husband 'on call' all the time made it very convenient.  'Convenience is an underrated part of life', Martha thought.

Martha reached into her aluminum case.  She pulled out some clover clamps and -- carefully -- put one grip on each of Dave's nipples. He had complained that her clamps were not 'tight' enough, and she'd briefly thought of getting new ones -- or simply removing the rubber pads and letting the metal hit the road -- but she really didn't want to do that.  She wasn't sure why.  "It's a good thing your mouth is full, Dave!  I am so freaking sick and tired of your whining about how you want it harder."  Martha paused. She reached down and gently stroked his cock.  She could feel it rise. "Dave, don't worry.  If it's pain you want, I'll give you pain.  But on MY terms and in MY way -- not yours!  Oh, and Dave... remember that if I loan you out you may get more than you bargained for!"  Martha wasn't sure how kinky any of her girlfriends was -- though she suspected a couple of them truly were sadists to the core.  But Dave didn't know that.  It wasn't his job to know that.  His job was to be her boy-toy.  Period.  And to do as he was told...

Martha realized she was sometimes inconsistent.  She admitted to herself that that shock collars and so on turned her thermostat to high.  "But that's because I like how pliable he gets... I could care less if he gets a thrill out of the pain."  That was Martha's basic idea: Since she didn't care if he hurt, but only if he jumped when she told him to, she approached 'all that stuff' simply as a way to get what she wanted.

Martha realized she'd never be a sadist.  She also realized that if she ever trusted Dave enough she could loan him out to some lady into sadism -- not precisely for her own gratification but because offering Dave that enticing possibility would consolidate her own critical importance in his life.  She could become the 'gateway': allowing or not allowing him access as her whims (and his performance!) dictated.

Again, Martha realized she was daydreaming, and needed to come back to earth.  "Dave, you're not getting any pussy today.  I just made up my mind.  So... take those panties out of your mouth.  NOW!"

Dave did as directed.

"Dave, do you know what this was all about?," Martha asked.

He looked confused.  He shook his head.

"Jeez, Dave, you don't have my panties in your mouth anymore!" She scowled.

"Sorry, dear.  No, I'm NOT at all sure what's going on...."

"Good, Dave! Confusing you is a lot of fun.... Now, get dressed and go to work.  I think you said you had an important meeting at 11:00 a.m., right?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well, get your fucking ass in gear, Dave.  I didn't marry you because I wanted you hanging around here all day.  I married you because I wanted to see you succeed.  Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am!"  Dave left the room.

Martha curled up in her bed.  In a few minutes, she heard Dave's car in the driveway.  And then silence.

She picked up the phone and dialed a number.  "Hey, Billy, wanna get laid?"  She listened for a few moments as her 'friend' talked.

"Well, Billy, you have exactly 17 minutes to be at my house.  If you get there in 18 minutes, the doors are closed for the rest of the day."  She paused.  "Oh, and Billy, remember I don't like to be kept waiting..."

Martha knew Billy would be there on time.

Any man she chose did whatever she wanted.  Dave was very useful... but he simply wasn't enough.  Martha was a lady who only understood one word.... The word was "More!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment