Saturday, August 16, 2014

Confession by Doc Nolan

                                        By Doc Nolan
                                       
They had been talking – seriously – about ‘relationships’, marriage, cheating, sin, ex-spouses, and so on.  “You know, I’m not feeling particularly ‘frisky’,” he said.  She raised her eyebrows at that comment.  “Not horny?” she said with a smile.

“Not really….”

“I think it’s time to put your cock back into chastity,” she said, grinning.  He knew she was dead serious.   They both knew that his lack of interest was due to three days of orgasmic excess.  “Vacation”, as she called their ‘episodes’.

“You’re the boss,” he said, staring into his cup of coffee.

“Yep!” she replied.

And that evening, secured and locked down, he realized that he’d forgotten to ask the usual question: “How long?”  So he waited until after dinner to pop that question.

She again smiled at him after he asked.  “I haven’t decided yet…”  She paused.  “It depends on my mood.”  He nodded again, knowing very well that her moods were as unpredictable as the weather.  “Do you have a problem with that?”  He shook his head.  “Good!” she added.

She then went on.  “You do realize that just because you’re locked down, doesn't mean I have to deny myself, right?”  He found that comment amusing.  He grinned.  “Do you ever deny yourself?” he said.

“Why should I?” she instantly replied.  “Especially when I can get you to do whatever I like as you dream of me.”  She looked very self-satisfied.  He liked that look.  He spoke.

“You are very, very spoiled.”

She nodded.

-----------------

A month later he was still locked down.  (She carefully monitored his showering to be sure he didn't engage in any ‘monkey business’ as she called it.  He never knew when she would slide the shower door open to check on him during ‘clean-up’s …..).

“So, how are you feeling now, my precious?” she asked.

“Very frustrated and very horny!”  He meant it!  “How much longer?”

She watched his eyes -- which were focused on the key dangling between her breasts.  She liked to get him aroused and to then deny him.  It made her feel very, very powerful.  She refused to answer his question, and simply said, “I saw you looking at Mary Jane’s crotch this morning.  You do like her in tight jeans, don’t you?”  (She knew she had nothing to fear from Mary Jane.  What he did NOT know was that she delighted in telling Mary Jane all about her ‘control methods’ – in intimate detail.)

“Would you like to fuck Mary Jane?” she asked her man.  He nodded.  “Ain't gonna happen!”  She grinned.  He simply nodded and then gazed down at her painted toes.  A delightful shade of pink.  She noticed where his gaze was fixed.

“What would you say if I told you I talk to MJ and tell her all about you and your perversions?” she asked him.

“I’d say, ‘Sounds about right’.”

She added, “I do tell her, for your information…. Do you have a problem with that?”

He responded: “No.”

“Good,” she answered.  “Oh – and to answer your question from before…. I think you need two weeks, maybe more, locked up like this.  I like the idea that you are frustrated and horny and that I’m the woman who has ‘the power of the key’.”  She idly played with the key hung around her neck.

He looked up at her like a puppy.  His disappointment showed.

She then said, “No, on second thought you need another month like this.  I am having way too much fun.”  She added, “I guess I’m a sadist, aren't I?”

He nodded.  “You are.”  A silence ensued.  He then said, “I like you just the way you are!”

She then said, “I like me just the way I am, too!  Oh, and I love seeing you locked up dreaming of Mary Jane’s crotch – and mine – and all the things you’d love to do….. AND CAN’T.”  She giggled.  As she left the room she called back to him.

“Did I tell you that Mary Jane and I are lovers, dear?”

He didn't tell her that he’d suspected it.  His cock, despite the cock cage, twisted.  He knew he was fucked.  It felt good knowing she was in charge.  He loved her.  He was lucky to have found such perversion in a lady he liked, admired, and – adored.

Then his mind turned to Mary Jane.  He wondered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment