Sunday, August 31, 2014

Cafe a la Steel by Anonymous


                            by Anonymous

I entered a favorite café; it was crowded -- just a normal Saturday. Here to get a brunch, a cheap and good alternative for good. As I entered the café I instantly noticed a lady that sat close to the entrance. She sat in a chair with a water glass in her hand. Red lipstick, and white pearls in her ears. She had a necklace with an item that looked like a small key on it.  I noticed she was wearing very high latex heels that made her knees a bit higher than normal as she sat in on the couch. All those signs...  A Domme? It was a sexy sight, (classic dress) and my imagination blew me away for a second. She smiled, like a lioness finding her prey.  I was sort of confused; she was unknown to me. I lined up in the queue for my coffee.  Since it was slowly moving forward I hesitated to stay in it, and I realized it was a better use of time to visit the restroom downstairs in the basement and then later to get back to the queue.  I looked for the sign for the toilet, and then headed for it.  As I came closer I saw the sign pointed to a staircase that led down to a basement. I walked down along a narrow corridor, and I found it, just around an upcoming corner. Opened its door and entered the it and shut the door close.   Did my peeing and zipped the pants close.

As I opened the door She, the Lady I saw inside the café, was standing right outside.  She blocked my way through the doorway.  She taller than me in her heels, looking down at me through sun glasses.

Suddenly I heard a gas noise, and my vision closed. All in pain my eyes started to flood in tears, and I backed into the rest room.

Heard her heels, how she entered, and the door was shut close. I staggered around, looking for the sink. She giggled.
"Stay, …...  you are mine."  The voice was very familiar to me. It made me stop, and listen to her.

"Lets us do this the easy way, or the hard way.  Just follow my instructions.

Heard a taser, and lights from it filled the room.

"Huh..."

"Don't forget 'Miss'."

"Who are you?"

"You know who I am. Don't forget Miss!"

"Miss"

"Good boy. Let us do this the easy way."

"I am here to lock you up. To show you the way.  I want you to follow."

"Why, Miss?"

"It is time, and I don't want to share."

"What do you mean?"

"Shut up.. Down on the floor!"

I looked up, she standing over me, close.  She pushed me on the chest.  I sat down on my knees on floor looked up.

"Good boy, so...... I will push you over on your back.  Pull down your pants, and lock your dirty little cock. If you get hard I taser you."

Shaking, and my eyes flooding, I was looking up at her. Watched her arm reaching for my chest and pushing me over.  I fell on my back, and felt the hard floor.

"Unbelt your pants and pull them down your knees."

"Yes, Miss."

I unbelted my leather belt and unbuttoned my pants. Lifted my back, and squirmed as I pushed down my pants.  And wiggled from my underpants.

"Argh...." I screamed out.  And felt a hot burning over my cock.

"What?.... Miss."

"Don't worry; it is just warm regular coffee, I don't want your cock to get hard. It will get locked up."

I squirmed in pain, caused by the heat.  She straddled  me, and sat down over my chest.

"So now some cold. I have had the chastity device stored in ice water in my hand bag.  Ready?"

Heard some water, and ice cubes smashing against the floor.  She pulled and fitted the chastity device over my cock, and secured it around my balls.,
A short metallic snap was heard. And then silence.

"Now you are safe, dirty slut."

"Yes, Miss"

"I will get back to you, in time. I will not take long. We need to accelerate this.  As you see, your cock is behind bars, and the key is around my neck."

"Why, Miss?"

"No 'why'.  You will get instructions.  Does it hurt?"

"My eyes, Miss?"

"No. Your cock."

"I am feeling it's cold -- and the head is hot from the coffee, Miss".

"Good; then it is all right. Now I will leave, so get yourself together and clean up the mess.  Use the sink to wash your eyes; they will be ok.   This is just the beginning."

"Yes, Miss."

"Lock the door as I leave."

I felt her release the pressure from my chest, and then heard her open the door and shut it closed.  I crawled on my knees to the door lock, grabbed the handle, and locked the door closed. Turned around, and sat against the door, looking up in blurred vision on the lamp.  My hand reaching for the cock.  I felt the steel, metal bars around it.  Higher up I felt a small pad-lock.   Gosh...  she had that key around her neck, really?

0 comments:

Post a Comment