Saturday, August 23, 2014

Things Change by Doc



by Doc Nolan

She said, “I’m not feeling particularly sexual tonight.”
“Okay,” I replied.  She said nothing further.   She was the boss.
Not quite the end…  The next day she announced she had had a change of feeling.
“Today I’m in the mood.  I want to hurt you.  That would make me very hot!’
“Okay, I replied.  She said nothing further.  She was the boss.

THE NEXT DAY
“Did you like what I did to you last night?” she asked.  She waited for an answer.
“I liked the fact you seemed to enjoy yourself.”
“That’s not what I asked,” she commented, staring at me.
“Yes, Miss.”
“Good,” she replied.  “I think I’ll keep you on for awhile longer.”
I knew I was dispensable.  Things change.  Time goes by.
I simply said, “Yes, Miss.”
She smiled – and then left the room.  I had no idea when she might return.

LATER
As it turned out, she never did return.  I have no idea where she went or why.
Things change.

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment