Saturday, August 16, 2014

Taste Of Submission by Anonymous

She leaned in close.
So close I could feel her breath on me almost as much as I could feel her eyes.
Staring.
Holding me down more forcefully than the hand on my wrist.
The grip on my throat.
"Pretty"
She whispered.
Murmured out in predatory pleasure.
Pursing her lips at me.
Her hand slid from about my neck and caressed affectionately up to trace my jawbone with but a fingertip.
"Pout"
This time more demanding.
Oh! It was an order.
My lips pursed back as she drew closer.
The image of a kiss flashed in my eyes and I tried not to smile.
Closing warmth touched to my maw.
Softly kissing at it.
My eyes refocusing to check what it was.
Her fingertips pressed to me, hushing me.
Demanding adoration by their presence.
I did not wish to disappoint.
Over and over I mouthed small kisses of desire.
Attention.
Worshiping their very existence.
Her lips curled into a more devious smile.
Gazing every deeper into my being.
Her two fingers curling and invading my mouth.
Possessively she purred out.
"Suck."
My tongue flattened to accept their presence.
Keeping my teeth in check while I created that sweet negative pressure.
Drawing hot saliva to embrace them.
Caress them.
Draw them in.
My lips still kissed at the softness that violates my mouth.
Her advancing palm seeking the same.
Eyes widening at the unrelenting advance.
Water beading in the corners at the growing sensation.
The need to repulse them.
The internal struggle between reaction and obedience.
My throat tenses and fights it.
She holds her hand there.
Watching me.
Devouring the turmoil.
Feasting upon my obedience.
The control she is imposing.
My eyes finally shut when my body gives in and gags firmly.
She pulls back, just a little.
Enjoying the tingle.
"Do better."

0 comments:

Post a Comment