Sunday, August 31, 2014

Guilty Pleasure Impromptu Confessions

His voice.  I love how it sounds when he's laughing, telling me a story.  I love it when he is sad and leaning on me for support... but I love it most when he's telling me he's hard for me, and only me... and how good it feels.  He moans... oh god he moans my name and tells me it's all for me... I can lap it up like a kitten with milk... all night.  Drinking up his sound, feeling him, experiencing him.  I over indulge.  He is my guilty, dirty pleasure.


My Guilty Pleasure.... is the smile that gently curls my lips when you say "yes, Miss."

It is the curious smile I get when you duck your head and smile in return.

It is the gleeful smile that I admit I get when you are nervous...

It is the smile that comes to me now... genuine for the first time in months... when it hasn't been genuine... in nearly 9 months...


What is your guilty pleasure?

My guilty pleasure is that I like candy., there is a candy shop nearby that I visit at times.

My guilty pleasure is also seamed full fashioned seamed garter stockings.
They look so hot, especially those that are black, or dark down.
Some has sort of a eye on the top. It is a pleasure to see such ones worn by a lady,
especially if they are hidden a bit.

I also find high heels, typical 5 inch heels, sexy. Not every one style, those with rounded, and a well rounded sole. Those that looks more natural and designed for a human foot.
It is something powerful with a woman that walks and wears heels.

Anonymous


My guilty pleasure in kink is rope, I love the feel of it on my skin, I love the way I start to almost feel instant euphoria when it is run across me to tie those wonderful knots. When it is over and they start to take the rope off it makes me feel sad.....like a friend has gone away!


Guilty pleasures:  Movies like 'Caveman', 'Pee Wee's Big Adventure', 'Home Alone', and 'Porky's', 'Leprashaun 4: In Space', and so on.


My guilty pleasure is Kylie Minogue!


Guilty pleasures, I have a few, at the moment one comes to the forefront of my mind. I'm guilty of coveting someone I can not have. I'm reduced to watching them from afar, such sweet torment.


My guilty pleasure is to sometimes act like a dumb bimbo and dress slutty in SL just to get attention from creepy guys.


My guilty pleasure is listening to the selfie song on repeat, bouncing through the living-room, mimicking the words, the actions and the duck-face poses every time she sings, "But first, let me take a selfie!" Awkward, but so satisfying.


I like to read books about teenagers, I like to watch movies about high school and stuff.

Romantic and stupid.


My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Niki


Abba!



My guilty pleasure are bacon cheddar hot dogs from the gas station! 



Guilty pleasure?
/d on 4chan





0 comments:

Post a Comment