Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Capture Part IX by Lady Crissy

The Captive - Part IX

I walked softly over to the bag again and withdrew a favorite from it.  My prey's back was to Me where I left him, his body leaning against the tree, still secured.  Walking back to him, I paused, letting My eyes travel up and down his body.  Appreciating and assessing his body fully and carefully, making mental notes for later so I could plan his next steps for his exercise program once we got back home.  Approaching him, I ran the flogger gently over his backside, enjoying the sharp intake of breath and watching his ass cheeks clench with anticipation.  I enjoyed the way the leather strips caressed the skin closely, following its contours.

"So many ways to use that pretty ass of yours Mine," I purred, suddenly bringing the flogger down hard on his ass, watching his body go taut. His muscles flinched and a sharp, short cry came from him as he leaned against the tree. Once, twice, three times.  Over and over I brought the stinging toy down on My prey's beautiful rear, red marks arising on his skin, growing darker with each hit.   He jerked each time, sending wave after wave of erotic energy through Me.  His moans continued even after I paused, and I could almost feel his trembling at a distance. Part of Me wanted to caress the welts, and run My tongue gently over them so I could taste the blood flushed skin, but I smiled to Myself and resisted the distraction.

While I paused, I could hear his shaky breathing as he took short, shallow breaths. I ran the flogger gently over his hot, red marked ass, then up his back slowly, listening to him moan, his body shuddering under the now light touch. I could hear him very softly saying something, but it was so quiet I had to lean in close.  "Yes, prey?" I whispered, my lips so clear to his ear that when speaking they brushed it.  I next kissed his ear gently and a rush of breath came from him and he shivered. He repeated what he was saying again a bit louder.  This time I heard him.

"Please."  What I heard was a request, simple and clean.  It sent another wave of pleasure through Me.  He wasn't asking Me to stop, as I thought he might have been.  In that moment I wanted to devour him.  To take him to Me and destroy his current being and have him dwell inside of me, forever Mine, a part of Me.   I dug My nails into his shoulder blades and took My time dragging them down his back.   He let out a small shout, and a loud and hissing "Yesssss..." as I made red furrows down to his ass. I leaned to kiss the red gouges gently.  "You make Me want to hurt you prey,"  I said, stepping back and twirling the flogger in My hand.  I pulled it back, ready to strike.

"But I won't."  I laughed, My own voice throaty.  "But I will give you some pretty welts to show off at the gym."   Laughing again, I aimed at his back this time, I brought down the flogger hard.  Over and over... passing 5...then 10..and stopping at 15, enjoying each yelp of pain, every jerk of his boy, the way his back and ass muscles flexed with each strike. The lovely pattern of flogger-kissed skin stood out.  It was was a beautiful dance of give and take of the most intimate and erotic kind.

I paused, noticing that it was getting late and the sun was sinking.  Time to  wind it down.  I sighed and listened to his ragged breathing with satisfaction. Ahh the night... it held such promise.

 The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment