Sunday, August 3, 2014

Please by Anonymous

Please

      by: Anon

Trying to focus,
Or not to focus,
I can't remember.

Gazing longingly,
Deep into her eyes,
Or where they used to be.

Your smile,
Your demure, devilish smile,
It's all I can see.

You watch for every twitch,
The cracks in my resolve,
Where you work your way in.

That little motion,
Fingernails drawing lines,
redness in the white.

Your suffocating grip,
Draws out the purple,
Staining my head.

Veins become prominent,
Heart beats tactile,
Musculature taught.

Hands strain in bondage,
Binder is the minder,
Obedience the thought,

Weeing from the eye,
Milk of pure arousal,
tear of tied up joy.

Your hand begets the motion,
I want to pull away,
I want to let you win.

You're waiting for a moment,
My mind can't quite reach it.
I find one simple word.

Please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment