Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Dream by Voyager


She entered the room, Her sharp heels clicking with a quite clean sound on the tiled floor. Her curves drawing the picture of such a sexy scene, my eyes got immediately trapped in it.

She was wearing those stylish boots I just love Her to wear and a long wool sweater that barely was reaching beyond her cheeks. I, her happily owned pet, was waiting as instructed, kneeling, naked and exposed, my eyes watching Her carefully to be ready to serve Her in any way I can guess from Her behavior.

She walked slowly, giving me time to admire Her shape, till she was standing in front of me... "Hello my love", Her sweet voice came down from above like a fresh waterfall.

- "Mmmm, you look so lovely down there, boy..."
Her right foot stepped forward and placed between my thighs. I followed her leg movement and noticed that I was almost starting to raise...
- "most humble greetings Mistress...how....how are You today?" I barely was able to say.
I raised my face just to find Her lovely eyes looking down at me, a soft smile in Her amazing face.
- "Fine, boy... but I guess I will be even better..."

and with a soft movement She turned around. My face was now facing Her lovely ass, barely showing beneath the sweater, and for a second, I was able to notice She was wearing underneath it... nothing.

-"So, boy, will You greet me properly or will I have to teach you once again?

I suddenly wake up, I was dreaming with the view.
- oh...yes, of course Mistress...so...sorry

I immediately bend down and kissed Her sharp heels and followed kissing up along the shaft of boots.
But then She started to raise her left boot, catching my head from under my jaw and lifting it. My lips continued kissing Her, first on the leather, but when the boot ended, I started to kiss the silk skin of the back of Her incredible legs.

She moaned softly, letting me know She was pleased with that, and it was like if I suddenly had found a battery of energy. My lips started to kiss faster and my cheeks to caress Her skin.

I continued moving all along Her leg kissing and caressing, and when Her left foot dropped to floor I did the same with the other leg.

As I followed kissing and caressing Her, my arousal grow bigger, and so my nerve. My hands raised up and embraced Her legs each one.
And my nose explored higher beyond Her legs... closing in on Her cheeks.

when my nose smelled Her scent, I loosed control, my tongue started to lick her cheeks and between. My hands were grabbing her legs and hips, to ensure She was firm so I could push into there harder with my nose, my lips, my tongue...

The sounds She was making told me that I was doing good, and that made me even get more excited. Pleasing Her was so exciting...
She then removed completely Her sweater, and I could feel, more than see, that She was completely naked, but for the boots. But my whole attention was fixed into Her back...her hips, her ass...

Then, suddenly She step forward and with a quick movement stood in front of me.

- "Enough boy"
I was in shock, still my tongue out looking to please Her inside.
She looked down at my cock, rocking pretty hard by that moment, and then dug the pointed toe of Her boot in my crotch
I jumped slightly on my knees but remained quiet, my eyes following the shape of Her leg till the pointed toe.

-"Lets see what else can we do with this" - and pushed a bit more my cock with her boot. I was so excited that my cock spit a drop of pre-cum on the leather. She looked at it and an evil smile appeared on Her face.
Then, She raised her foot till my shoulder, the sharp heel digging into my flesh close to my neck.
_"mmm, seems your cock is not very well behaved, boy"-the evil smile still on Her face.

I lasted 2 seconds, admiring Her face, before I noticed I had to be licking that drop off, but when I started to stretch my tongue out to do so, She pushed me away so hard, at the very next moment I was flying through the room to the other side.

I fell on my back, my legs spread, my cock completely exposed. I raised my head, just to face Her, Her elastic body in a feline position, like a cat about to jump on his prey. Her fangs stated to arise between Her lips...

I bit of fear appeared in my face, and that was like a signal to Her to jump over me. In just a second She was grabbing my legs, holding them spread, and Her incredible face, just a few milimeters away from my trembling cock...

0 comments:

Post a Comment