Saturday, August 11, 2012

Unemployed In Summertime Part 3 by Chattel


A few days pass like that, I'm unemployed and not used to waking up early. Thankfully after playing with me for about an hour every day she leaves and I can go back to sleep for a few more hours before I start my day normally. Other than this waking up ceremony everything is normal, I go out to drink almost every night and otherwise, I'm getting a very long well deserved rest.

My instructions are simple, be up at 7am, naked and hooded. Camera ready set in direction and in focus. Then I have to wait for her to call and when she does I have to answer immediately - so she knows I waited for her like that and didn't dress up the moment she called. I have to stay like that, for an hour. and if she doesn't arrive within this time - I'm free to go about my business.

She doesn't use many words, never asks me if I have any questions. I don't know her name or her age or where she's from. All I know this is someone I have to respond to. I can't believe how with a few words she gets such a grip over my mind and soul. For the time that we speak. Never have I felt something so intense. never have I felt that my slavery was so real.

"Well, dog. Thank you very much, you are released".

I stare at the words through the hoods eyeholes and I panic. She usually dismisses me. This doesn't sound good.

"What do you mean Miss Mag?"

"I'm not a great believer of webcam domination, this nothing but a game, it was fun while it lasted but this is too limited, i'm sorry"

My heart start racing and for the first time I try to take the initiative

"Why is it so limited Miss Mag? Perhaps there can be a way to fix it"

The thought of this experience over is devastating, I've become so dependent on it.

"It's not real control if it only happens when I call you, It's a limited game and I like to keep my slave supervised and controlled at all times"

My heart is beating fast and my brain is racing.

"I will let you supervise me 24/7 Miss Mag"

"Yes? how slave?"

"Hm, what if I can build a web page that will be connected to my webcam, it will show a current image that updates every 2-3 seconds?"

silence fall on the chat window, she is either busy or considering my idea..

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it and see. Have it ready in 12 hours, be ready as usual, latex hood, gag, leather hood, muzzle, locks. Add a posture collar and a leash this time"

"Yes Miss Mag"

7pm is a new hour, I think to myself.

For the first time, at 7 in the evening I sit on the chair with the new web page ready. within 5 minutes she calls. I show her how to connect to the web site and then there is some silence.

Alright slave, this stays on until tomorrow morning, when sleeping make sure that the cam is pointed at you. I never want to see your face on cam - so until you go to bed the head closures  stay on. When you go to bed you will wear the leather hood only. no collars, no muzzle or gags. oh, and that but plug you told me about. You'll have it in as well. Tonight you will still sleep on the bed, but no blanket and no clothes.

I'm in complete shock, trying to understand the meaning of it and the impact this will have on my life as of now. I had no chance but to do it, I think to myself, otherwise she would leave. and deep inside I wanted this to become bigger than morning exersize. But this is getting out of control.

"Oh and by the way, dog, are you able to know when I'm looking?"

"No Miss Mag", I lie, fearing she will find no use to this installment if it told me when she was looking, In fact I can see how many people visit the web page almost in real time.

"Very good, dog, if you didn't have any plans to go out tonight - you can stay up for as long as you want, I'll see you again tomorrow morning".

The messenger video feed disconnects and immediately I see that she has started to  watch me through the web site. I continue to surf the net, and watch some tv. The phone rings, must be my friend calling me to join her to the pub. I can't answer, so I SMS her that I'm sick.

As I lay down naked in my bed with the hood and plug in I think to myself "Wow, this is closing on me", I think to myself, from the bed I can't see the number of visitors to the web site on the computer screen but I assume that her eyes are always on me. I feel real slavery, completely out of control. This feels more real than ever before. This is the last thought I have as my eyes close.

0 comments:

Post a Comment