Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hanky by Hank


I write this confession as Miss Janice wants.

I'll start by saying that the last three weeks have been the most beautiful and exciting since I've been on sl. I experienced a mixture of desire, arousal, fear, embarrassment, shame, lust, pleasure serving Miss Janice.

So this is a thanksgiving for buying me three Saturdays ago. The price was definitely good ...
I really hope to continue this relationship, can still be lucky enough to be at Her leash.
In fact she ordered me to write this confession for another reason. She wanted me to write about what happened a few days ago during a dance at the D.

We were: Miss Janice, Mind and I and at some point She ordered me to finger his ass and then masturbate, slowly.
I felt a mixture of shame and humiliation. It was something to do with the confusing mixture of conflicting emotions She is the best at creating in me.

Her deliberate, cold tone, and her complete lack of any feeling, or humour made me feel quite frightened. This didn't feel like a sexy game at all. It felt very real. I felt controlled and i felt the real shame of the situation. I reluctantly dabbed the top of Mind's penis. As I stroke his cock he opened his legs and started to moan. With one hand i fingered his ass, the other stroking his cock... He grows fully erect so fast.
People were dancing, chatting, didn't know about my task. Miss Janice controlled my job.

Soon I can really feel it, stiff and thick and with a pronounced upward curve.  Nothing could have prepared myself for the erotic pain and humiliation of that moment.
I was thrilled by the words Miss Janice was using. At the same time i was desperate to demonstrate the completeness of my submission, to please Miss Janice by obeying her every wish, however debased or depraved it seemed to be.
He quickly exploded in my hand and She ordered me to lick my fingers like an ice cream.
She said almost whispering, and i think to remember she was licking Her lips,  smiling complacent cause i obeyed. I would anything to please Her. I reddened from the shame. Before this day i was never so aroused and so humiliated at the same time.
My humiliation was complete when She ordered me to clean his jeans too with my mouth.

I served other Dommes in similiar situations, having forced sex with other men in sl, rarely but it happened. Every time i couldn't handle it and i wanted to log off, but with Her it has been different. She makes me felt totally involved, controlled, humiliated, aroused.

She fucks my mind so easily.
Hank.

Oh, She changed my name.
Hanky Panky

0 comments:

Post a Comment