Saturday, August 4, 2012

Essence of Two Dreams by Lady Neeyoko and Ashpan


Essence of Two Dreams                                              

(Gwendel)

Last night, my boy and I had a bit of a misunderstanding.  To make a long story short, I desired something of him to fulfill a budding kink of mine and it was something he wasn't so gungho about.  Being the type of Domme I am, I desire my adored one to be excited about such things too or it won't be enjoyable.  Although, we did not leave each other on a bad note, my disappointment still lingered and stayed with me when I went to bed.

As I lay there sleeping, I succumbed to an odd dream.  I have always been one to have very vivid dreams. Dreams that have meaning and depth. Dreams that will influence my reactions to people throughout the day. But, this..this dream was different.  For I can't remember any faces, places or things in it...just a number.  A seven digit number.  A number that carried over with me from the dream world into my real world.  578-6814.....


(Ashley)

I am in a room made of glass.  I can clearly see the world going on around me, but my only connection to that world is what is sitting in front of me.  My laptop.

I am talking to my Mistress via Skype.  She is upset with me and although, I cannot remember the cause or what I did to make her this way, I am trying to write an IM to her to clear the air. Note I said, "trying". Popups, extreme lag and my screen freezing is stopping my progress.  To make matters worse, in walks my brother, his girl-friend and her badly behaved son.  Damn, what a bad little fucker!  My best friend follows closely behind them -- all pulling up a chair inside this glass building of mine.  My Dad is outside pulling a large piece of plastic over the roof as if he is protecting it from oncoming rain.  How strange....


(Gwendel)

578-6814. Google it. I did immediately when I got out of bed.  The first results from the search caused me to fall back in my seat. 578-6814 is the last part of a National Stock number for an "O" ring.  "O" ring?  (gasp)  The Ring of O!  I sat there
sort of stunned.  Was I making this all up?  Maybe I heard the number as a suggestion through my TV?  No. The TV was off during the night.  The radio?  Nope. Radio was silent.  Reading a book of some sort before bed?  I never do that since reading in bed isn't very comfortable for me.  Searching for jewelry or some sort of symbol on SL to present to my boy?  Nuh-uh.  My searches over the past day have consisted mainly of latex cat suits, bane hoods, shackles and gigantic butt plugs.  The Ring of "O". Why it? Why now...

(Ashley)

Mistress has typed another message to me. I can tell she isn't happy I haven't responded to her previous IM.  I attempt again to write her back, but pop ups, lag and those surrounding me won't allow it.  She types another and yet another in quick succession and I can tell from their tone that her displeasure is turning into anger.  I start to panic.  Why is this happening?  Why are there obstacles keeping me away from her? I just want to apologize -- to sort out this mess which is quickly turning into a disaster.

Tears flowing, all I can do is helplessly watch her anger as they are relayed through the strength of her words.  I don't blame her.  She must believe I am not being attentive to her needs. That I am off only thinking of myself.  Not true, my Mistress. I am sitting here on a lounger, in a glass building covered with plastic, surrounded by people and hindered by a laggy laptop.  Frustrated, I hold my head in my hands, lay back and awake.  It was a dream???  Holy fuck....

(Gwendel)

The Ring of O.  It is a symbol of BDSM and submission.  Remembering our misunderstanding the night before, it all seems to coincide with each other.  The fact that I dreamed of a serial number that points the way to my realization is, well, freaky. And what is that realization?  That I want you.  I want you for mine.  All mine. From the top of that thin curly hair of yours to the tips of your pink painted toenails -- Mine.


(Ashley)

It was a dream.  Wow!  While I was in that glass room it felt so real.  I'm surprised at how much detail I remember seeing as I rarely remember my dreams at all. But, I do believe I know what it signifies.

Mistress, you told me recently that it is the little things that can eventually tear a relationship apart.  I do believe this is why I had this dream.

I have never asked anything of you, but I'd like to ask this, if I may.  Please don't let the little things tears us apart.  This is the only desire I would make of you, my Mistress.


(Gwendel)

I want you at my feet and beside me always, my adored one. I've realized as the days go by.....


(Ashley)

...more than words can say...


(Ashley & Gwendel)

I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment