Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Trip, A Whip and A Kiss Part 3 by Monty


A trip, a whip & a kiss

---Part three, the kiss---

As time passed my body begun to get numb, I was still restrained, I had been so for what felt like an eternity. The gag in my mouth had been there longer than any gag had before,  It forced my jaw open making it stiff and sore. I was trying not to drool, but it was hard, that combined with the fact that breathing was forced through the nose, as the gag simply did not allow enough air to pass, and the hood still covering my head made it all a rather unpleasant situation by now. I felt the moisture of my breath clinging to the hood, the warm air I breathed was by now making me slightly light headed. I may even have dosed for a moment where as my body would have hung from the restraints.

I Stirred to a sound, the distinctive clicking of heels against hardwood flooring. Immediately my senses heightened again, what would be next? my ass was still sore from the beating and the balm, my clothes still in tatters on the floor below me. I wished she would remove the restraints, allow me to rub some life into my body again, but I was more inclined to serve her and please her. so I remained quiet. I feel her hands on my back, it was still red from the flogging, her warm touch was a mixture of relaxation and pain. a comforting hand, that I know at any moment could turn into a whip again.
She did not say a word, and I could still not see her, It was my Mistress, right? I decided that was my assumption, though I could not be sure. I felt the hands sliding to my neck, my bare neck, I longed for it to hold steel around it, I craved it, but that was not for now.

Her hands kept moving until they reached the rim of the mask, slowly I could feel it rising, rolled inch by inch along my face, would I finally be allowed to see my Mistress? She rolled it up only as far as my nose, then her fingers began fiddling with the gag. I felt the strap loosening and then the ball falling from my mouth. I groaned carefully as I closed my Jaw "thank you Miss" I mumbled softly as I moved my jaw up and down to get some feeling back into it.
I felt her lips brushing against mine, but no more. "you've been good" she finally whispered in my ear, I was so surprised by her words that I didn't even realize that fact that I should have been paying attention to the sound of her voice. I had been given a chance but failed in knowing if it was indeed her.

I lingered in the pleasure of her lips having touched mine,  as I felt my right arm lowering, the ropes it would seem being readjusted, I didn't move, not even an inch. I could feel the ropes being pulled through the hoops, and I heard the sound of knots being rearranged. "There...." he mumbled as if she was inspecting her work. It took me a while to realize what she had done, but as I tried lifting my right arm I felt my left arm following the motion, the rope had been pulled from wrist to ankles, and back up to the wrist again, with very little slack other than to carefully hobble forward.

her hand on my arm as she lead me once again, I was smiling now, not because I was bound, or because of where she was leading me, but this time I had been alert, her mumbling had not gone un noticed and I knew now that it was my Mistress, even though I had not been able to see her yet. she directed me down, and I knelt. The mask, that I had been hoping she would remove in order to allow me to see her was pulled back down. the slight strip of light that had been visible at the bottom vanished and the darkness enveloped me again.
on my knees I felt her hand on my back again, a light push, trusting her I did not fight it, blind as a bat I allowed my body to fall forward, half expecting the hard wooden floor, only to be caught by pillows before me. "Mistress" I said softly as I struggled to roll to my back. "yes?" she replied and I sensed her sitting down beside me. "Thank you...." I whispered and closed my eyes in the darkness.

her hands were soft on my flesh now,caressing in a caring fashion, as if she were making sure I would be alright, that she had not hurt me to much. yet I was frustrated for the lack of vision, not being allowed to see her had taken a toll and finally it became to much, my lips parted for a moment before I dared. "Mistress... I beg to be allowed to lay my unworthy eyes upon you"  said in as clear a voice as I could.
She looked at me, not that I knew, but with a smile on her face she once more rolled the mask upwards, slowly, again leaving it to linger just below my nose. that strip of light showing again as she spoke "and why should I allow you your sight mine?" he queried with a tingle of humor in her voice.
I did not have an answer, I didn't know why she should, but I spoke at any rate "that I might remember the face that has done such wondrous things to me Mistress" I tried.

She laughed, it was a soft laughter that would have had me melt under any circumstances, as it were I Was naked and at her mercy, and the effect was if any increased. I was putty in her hands. I sensed her leaning closer, then her lips pressed to mine, she kissed me, claimed me inch by inch. every moment of the kiss making me more hers, Each lingering moment of passion giving up my submission to her further.
The kiss lasted several minutes, hungrily she claimed me with her lips, knowing exactly just how much it made me hers. the tenderness after the harshness of before, the love directed at me even in this vulnerable state.

Eventuality the kiss was broken, I felt the lingering taste of her lips on mine as she stood up. she moved away from me, again her heels clicking along the floor, as She returned she dropped something on me, "clothes boy" she explained as she placed one hand on my shoulder, rolled me over on my back again. I felt the restraints holding me lessen, and then, the rope was seemingly pulled from the hoops, I had my freedom of movement again, freedom of speech, everything but the freedom too look upon my Mistress had been given to me.

I sat there for a moment, not sure what to do, apparently I sat for to long as I felt a heel to my thigh "get dressed slut" she said plainly and removed the heel. "yes Mistress" I replied and began struggling with the clothes she had dropped on me, not an entirely easy task without sight, but after some struggle I had been able to pull the sweat pants on and buttoned a plain shirt. "thank you Mistress, for allowing me clothes again" I said smiling under the hood. She said nothing now, a hand on my shoulder helped pulling me to my feet, then, directed me to walk again. I heard the door opening, the familiar sound of shoes on the gravel as I felt another hand taking my arm. pulling at it roughly "come!" a new voice, I froze for a moment, but did as I was told.

The process seemed to repeat itself, the car door opening and slamming closed. the sound of an ignition and an engine starting, The movement of the car, again all under complete darkness for me. as the car came to a stop again, I heard that voice again, it was the same voice from the train, wasn't it? I wasn't kept in the dark about that very long, literally. the hood was now pulled from my head, blinding light of the warm summer day hitting my eyes. I blinked, saw the same woman from the train ride.
She smiled at me "I told you your Mistress would be happy with you slut" I blinked still not sure about what I was supposed to say, or do. "you're going home for now" she continued with a smile. I nodded silently

She opened the car door, motioned me out and handed me my back pack, pointed towards the train. "your ticket is in your pack slut, now be on your way, your Mistress will contact you once she has need of you again"

I got on the train without any regrets. my first physical experience with my Mistress. I slept well that night, and had many more encounters with my Mistress after that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment