Saturday, August 25, 2012

Unemployed In Summertime by Chattel


I wake up a few times during the night with the plug moving inside my back. as I open my eyes I feel the leather hood all around me and the realization of my state is the first thought that comes into my mind.

That is so exciting!

I rub myself a little bit but with every time I wake up I feel stronger cramps. I never had a but plug before for such a length of time. I quickly walk to the toilet to get a release. looking only through the eye holes I can find my way but I can not look around. It is all so un-natural and strange.

Sitting in the toilet I pull the plug off, a brief relief but I know it can't last, I might be looked at when I open my eyes so there will be no way to fool around here. I slide it back in and the go back to sleep. after a couple of more times of waking up aroused and going to the toilet like that I start to feel that my mind is settling in my new role. I go back to sleep plugged and hood, finally waking up moments before 7am, the morning session.

I walk from the bed to towards the camera that points at me. the moment I sit down the messenger window starts flashing.

"Good morning dog" it sais

Wow I've been watched as I woke up, this control is so tight!

"Good morning Miss Mag"

"Show me your but plug dog, pull it off and stick it back in"

I crawl on fours with my ass up towards the cam, it pops out so easily and slides in without an effort, it's actually so easy that I have to struggle to keep it in"

"Haha, you're a good dog, I'm very impressed with your progress"
"Time to switch to your day restrains, you have 15 minutes to shape up, and get snugged up in the double hood, muzzle, gag and posture collar"

"Oh and.. You've been so good that I'll reward you with nipple clamps to go along with it"

"Thank you Miss Mag!"

As I start to unzip the hood I hear a buzz coming from the messenger, my attention turns straight to it.

"I don't want to every see your ugly face ever again slave! now that the camera is always on - you will never take off your hood unless you are in the toilet/shower, is that clear?"

"Yes Miss"

"You should have known it by now, you're not a person anymore, you're a beast, I don't want to see any sign of your human face again!"

"Now go to the toilet and don't get out of it before you're restrained as the beast that you are, only when you are very tightly controlled you shall crawl out of the toilet and come back to me"

I hurry to do as I told, well hidden in the toilet, I play with myself some.. and I really can't stop it this time.. after all of this intensity I cum so hard!!
I take a few deep breaths before cleaning myself and setting back all the restraints, tough job that gets even more difficult after cumming, But I can't risk it. I get on fours just before entering the camera range and I crawl back to the spot on the floor before the computer keyboard"

"To the corner behind dog, hurry, on fours of course and facing the wall I've got some errands to run, it's a good time for you to learn your role, dogs spend a large portion of their life just waiting for their owner. you will get adjusted to it as your life revolve more and more around serving me. Do not leave the corner until I'm back, it will take anytime between 30 mins to two hours, I'll signal you can move with the messenger buzzer. Then  you can have your breakfast."

Wow this is horrible I think to myself as I drag myself to the corner, head pressed between the walls. It will take some time to recharge and get used to such a physical effort and boredom after cumming. This is getting to far I think to myself, two hours now? maybe it's not healthy for me. I keep my head tucked in the corner as the phone start ringing. I bang my head in the wall nervously and struggle to keep myself in place until I make a calculated decision if I am to continue with this or not.. In the meanwhile I don't want to risk anything and I know she might be watching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment