Saturday, August 18, 2012

Confession By Heather


It had been three years since I last saw her. But there she was, walking through the front door as if it was yesterday. She changed, but then again, so did I. Her long curly hair, once all the way down her back, hang loosely on her shoulders. She was beautiful as ever, perhaps gained some weight, but gorgeous nonetheless. I had always taken a like to her curves. She's voluptuous and many nights I wondered what it would feel like to trace my fingers all over her skin.

She smiles. "It's been too long, give me a hug." I do as she asks and hug her, not wanting to let go. "Things have changed quite a bit huh?" I smile, still not saying a word. "Come meet my husband." I choke. I knew she was married, but I had never actually met him. There's nothing special about him. He's a mathematic teacher. I always hated math teachers. He was no different.

We sit outside. I stare at her. I get lost in her eyes. They are the color of the ocean after a storm. Dark, yet so tempting and inviting. "Tell me what has changed in your life." I tell her, wishing she would talk more. It doesn't take long before she does. She's very affectionate and every time her fingers briefly touch my skin I wish they would linger longer.

"You know, you're like the daughter I never had." It is the sentence I dread most in life. I have heard it too often from people I wish had never said it.

She gets up and sits next to her husband again. They hold hands and I can feel myself getting jealous and protective. The heat outside is usually my enemy, but not today. Everyone is looking red, as am I, it covers those moments when I blush.

She loves him. I can tell from the way she looks at him. That look is love. I hate that look. Well, I hate that look when it is not aimed at me.

I get up and walk to the kitchen. I fetch a drink and before I know it she's right behind me. Her fingers run through my hair. "You have such pretty hair. I want to play with it all day long." I wanna say, "Go ahead" but I can't speak. I just nod. She hugs me from behind. "I'm glad you're here, I've missed you."

I feel bad. I feel aroused. I don't want her to stop playing with my hair. I don't want her to let go of me. I want her fingers to linger longer, I want her to touch me and my god, I want to touch her. I ache for her touch.

She spins me around. "You're quiet today." She doesn't want an explanation. She pulls my hair in pigtails and whispers, "You know, that's kinda cute." I blush. I can feel it. But she doesn't notice. We're all hot and sweaty. She smiles. "When was the last time I saw you?" I tell her. I tell her about the tattoo I wanted, who designed it, how she met that person and how she warned me not to do it. I remember exactly what she said. "What if you two break up?" I laughed and said we would never. We did. She chuckles, "Aren't you glad you listened to me?" I say I am. I would listen to everything she'd tell me.

She pulls me closer for another hug. She's a hugger. She's also a lot taller than me, which strategically places my face right in between her breasts. I close my eyes for a second and as my heart beats a million miles an hour in my chest, she whispers in my ear, "I'm glad you're not with her anymore." I look up and smile, "me too," I add.

"You're a very special girl, you know." I don't know. But if she says it, it must be true. "You deserve to be happy. Is there someone special?" I shake my head. She lets go off me. "You need to change that." I just smile.

"What do you want to drink?" She laughs. "You've forgotten?" I grin, "not exactly, but say it anyway." She moves behind me again and grabs my hand and guides it towards a glass. I grab it. Her hands covers my other hand and reaches it towards the wine bottle. I grab it. Or she does. I am not exactly sure who is control of my body at the moment. She pours the wine into the glass. It is the most sexual thing I have ever seen in my life. She lets go off my other hand and brushes aside my hair as her lips move closer towards my ear. "Good girls don't forget. That's why you'd never forget as well. Would you?" I can't speak. I literally cannot speak. I shake my head and she kisses my cheek.

It's been three hours. My cheek is still glowing from those full luscious lips making contact with my skin. I want more. I want one night with her. I want her lips on mine. I want to feel her tongue play with mine. I want her fingers to play with my hair. I don't even want sex. I want to lay with her. We can sleep, as long as her arms are around me. I want intimacy. I crave it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment