Saturday, August 11, 2012

Rolf's Naughty Confession


        Rolf's Confession

Hi everyone, I need to make a confession so I guess I have come to the right place. I did something very naughty the other day. I woke up earlier than usual UK time and went on line only to find that nobody was at the Dominion. I was on my own!

I had forgotten to change clothes for my avatar since the night before when I had been serving Miss Lilith Ivory, my mistress, so I was still wearing my chaps with the bottom showing. Now, that is always convenient for my mistress, but I am not allowed to wear trousers with my bum showing at the Dominion unless accompanied by Miss Lilith or Lady Natt, who is my minder whenever my owner is offline.

So, here I was on my own at the clearing and I was thinking: when the cat's away, the mice do play. Normally I am well behaved, a good boy, but sometimes I am a bit of a tease, wanting to test the limits of patience of my mistress and my nanny.

I typed /1 rhrelease in chat and rose for a better view of the courtyard and its surroundings. I went for a walk around the Dominion, bottom showing, and it was such a titillating experience. Such a dare. Hehe, nobody is here and I can do what I want! It felt like running naked through a field hoping nobody would see me, or maybe wanting an authoritative woman to catch me out.

Tired of walking I thought of any other rules I could break.

Ah, furniture. I went to sit down on the couch where my mistress or nanny normally sit, me kneeling at their feet. I sat down and it was such a comfortable feeling - the mistresses have it good.

Getting cheekier by the second I took a photo of myself sitting there and saved it in my inventory, but suddenly I became nervous that a mistress might arrive. I TP'd away to the safety of Miss Lilith's mansion, where I have my own bedroom.

I noticed Lady Natt coming online so I greeted her in IM as per my instructions and told her about my little adventure. I was not sure how she would react, after all she is a police woman of the Dominion and she is my nanny, authorised by Miss Lilith to punish me whenever necessary. But she laughed, saying I had behaved like a child.

Miss Lilith came online and I told her too. She also found it funny, but decided I had to be punished for being naughty. I wondered if I was going to be put on trial and I was overcome with salacious fantasies. Maybe my mistress would spank me in front of everyone? Or maybe I would be locked in a cage with a timer for one hour every day for three days at the clearing? I love it when my mistress locks me up to do my homework.

"No trial," Miss Lilith said, probably detecting I was a bit too keen to be put on trial.

She ordered me to do self-spanking with the bath brush with that long handle. I had to smack myself 18 times - ouch. My bum was already bruised from several self-spankings ordered by my mistress in the week and my wife in RL had given me a big maintenance spanking with the paddle before going away mid-week.

"Be a good boy now," miss Lilith said.

Later I mentioned my little adventure to Miss Delila Piers, my former owner and good friend. She told me I could have been banned had I been caught in the act of flaunting the rules of the Dominion, of which she is a member just like my mistress and my nanny.

"Very naughty boy," she wrote, adding I deserved to be put on trial.

I told Miss Delila I had been spared a trial and instead been forced by my mistress to smack myself in RL.

"Aw darn," she replied.

I showed her the photo I had taken of myself seated on a couch at the Dominion.

"You look all girlie sitting on the couch," she said.

"Really?" I was miffed. "Won't do it again."

Rolf Hultcrantz

0 comments:

Post a Comment