Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Dream Of Submission by Casey


A Dream of Submission by Casey Wildmist

After spending some alone time with Miss Crissy one afternoon, I went to bed with a striped ass and an ache between my legs, both sensations I'm coming to greatly appreciate, and they provoked the dream I'm writing about. My feelings of submission have grown by leaps and bounds since I've been under Miss Crissy's guidance and protection and this is just one example of that.

I settled into bed feeling all warm and fuzzy, aching and slutty, curling up on my side and drifting quickly off to sleep, where my subconscious quickly took control. I was kneeling before Miss Crissy, naked, wrists bound behind my back as she stood over me. The immediate sensation was of anticipation in making her happy, so I leaned forward to worship her knee high, black leather boots. I caressed the surface of each boot with my lips and tongue, breathing in the scent of the leather and savoring the taste of it as well. As I moved up from the feet of her boots, pressing kisses along the length of the shins, her hand dropped down into my hair, petting my head gently before her fingers curled into a loose fist and raised my head, tipping it back and directing my gaze to the strap on jutting out from her hips.

A sharp gasp was followed by a low moan as she spoke in that soft tone, telling me that she wanted me to try something new if I was comfortable with it, that she wanted me to worship her strap on with my mouth, something I never thought of doing, even in my wildest dreams. Unable to stop the squirming and shifting of my hips, I slowly licked my lips and leaned in, placing a kiss to the tip of her strap on, a shiver running down my spine as the feeling of giving myself to her fully flushed me with warmth. Her hand on the back of my head urged me forward gently, not forcing but encouraging me in this act of submission. My lips parted slowly and wrapped around the head of the dildo, tongue caressing the smooth surface. The rubbery material tasted strange, but I didn't let that stop me as I slowly took it into my warm mouth, exhaling through my nose as she pushed her hips forward slowly, encouraging me with soft words, telling me what a good boy and slut I was. As I took the strap on deeper into my mouth my mind quickly shifted from analyzing what I was doing to that wonderful floaty head space that Miss Crissy can bring me to so easily. I eagerly sucked, nibbled, and licked along the length of the shaft, moaning and squirming with rising desire to please her, to show her that I am hers without reservation.

After I spent quite a bit of time on my knees with Miss Crissy's strap on fucking my mouth, her fist curled gently in my hair and pulled me away, tilting my  head back to meet her gaze as she looked down at me with a smile, caressing my face and telling me how happy and pleased she was. I couldn't believe the warmth and pleasure that filled me at her words, the deep feeling of being under her control and power. To me, these feelings are the one thing that had been missing in my life, that piece that finally makes me whole.

And that is my dream of submission....at least the first one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment