Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Trip, A Whip and A Kiss Part 2 by Monty


A trip, a whip & a kiss

---Part two, The whip---

After what seemed like hours, but most likely was no longer than thirty minutes or so, the car finally came to a stop. I heard the door opening, and expected mine to open after it. it did not. "stay put" she said before closing her door, I heard the sound of her walking on gravel as she left me in the car. I felt an overwhelming scene of fear coming over me, and if it had not been for the excitement mixed with that feeling I would have followed my next impulse, running, bolting from this place while I still had the use of my arms and legs, running as far away as I could and leaving all fo this behind me. Of course I did not, I remained silently in the car, sitting still for a good 15 minutes before I heard that familiar sound of shoes on the gravel again, more than one pair this time.

The Door opened and I felt a hand on my shoulder "Mine..." she said and I know with those words who she was, even if I could not see her. She helped me out of the car, stood me up on my feet and guided me away over the gravel. my feet felt unsteady as I could not see where I was going, the sounds of us walking seemed so loud, but I realized it was the lack of vision making it seem that way. the sound of an old wooden door opening, her hands on my body as she guided me inside it was a rush of emotions and my body trembled slightly under her touch.

She lead me through the house, then her hands stopped me, and slid over my body "stand still, slut" he said empathizing the last word for me. "you will be bound" she stated "you will lose your ability to move, and you will not be given it back until you have earned it, do you understand, and accept this boy?" she queried, I was surprised that she asked my approval, but nodded and groaned against the gag. While I was scared, this was, in a sense why I was here, to serve her and I was not about to back out now. I felt her hands on my body again, the sensation of her warm skin on mine caused me to gasp softly, then, leather, cuffs sliding around my ankles, and wrists, she took her time, adjusted them until they were secure enough that I would not be able to escape them. I stood still through it all, willingly I allowed her to bind me, to take me to this place that I longed for.
suddenly I felt a sharp tugging at my left arm, had I been able to see I would have known she had slid a rope through the hoop of the cuff and was now sliding it through another hoop in the wall, the same rope would return to my ankle, and the cuff attached there.  

At least I still had my clothes on, was the thought that ran through my mind as the rope was pulled taut, leaving only enough slack that if I attempted to pull my arm closer to my body my leg would have to go further away. essentially offering me no possibility to move more than a few inches anyway. Another rope was quickly slid in a similar fashion through the hoops on the cuffs and wall on the other side, rendering me standing gagged, blinded and exposed in a very vulnerable position, my legs stood wide apart and my arms hung straight out dangling from the rope. Again I found myself thankful for still having clothes on my back.

As that last thought lingered in my head I felt her behind me, her body pressed slightly against mine, her breasts pushing against my back, her warm breath on my neck made me tingle. her hands sliding up my sides, almost ticklish, but still, unable to help it now., her lips touched my neck, a kiss. then her hands on my sides slid around my body to my chest, caressing up the fabric of my shirt until they reached my nipples, "so you say you like some pain, slut" he stated softly behind me, her fingers grasping around my nipples then, squeezing hard and twisting.

I groaned against the gag, it hurt for sure, but the pain was far from too much. it was still in a sensual space where it aroused me more than anything else. My entire body reacted to her touch, to the pain she inflicted. my muscled tensed, breathing grew more rapid, my cock stiffened in my jeans. then, as the pain heightened and the pleasure with it, her fingers dropped their grip and slid from my nipples. this time sliding along the lining of my shirt. Without hesitation then, she grabbed my shirt on either side of the buttons, she tore it open in one firm rip. buttons flew as my chest was exposed, her hands did not waste time, they begun exploring the flesh of her property, seeking out each crevice and bump of my upper body, I heard a gasp behind me, apparently she enjoyed what she had claimed so far.

Her hand left my body then and I felt a longing for her touch the moment they did, as if nothing other than the feeling of her warm hands on my flesh could satisfy the urges I felt at that moment The next time I felt her, it was not the warm touch of her fingers that I had expected, rather it was the cold tingle of metal against my back, and then the riping sound of my shirt being cut to shreds as she cut the remaining part of it from my body. she allowed it to fall to the floor. a tattered mess at my feet. I expected to feel her fingers on my flesh again, I did not, rather I felt a string of threads on my back. "did you bring the paddle slut?" she asked me, knowing I could not answer, the only thing I could do was make muffled groaning sounds against the ball gag in my mouth, trying to tell her the paddle was in my bag that I had left in the car.

She shook her head, as if she was truly disappointed, as if she did not have  set of paddles and had only made me bring one to make me anticipate more what it might be used for. The strands of her flogger slid along my back again, her warm breath on my flesh "well.. as you have not brought your own, I suppose my whip shall have to do the job" she laughed softly, pulled the flogger from my back and then, allowed it to softly fall back along the length of my spine. "you do want to hurt for me, don't you slut?" she asked as she allowed the flogger once again to fall along my spine. I nodded profusely to this as if to show my enthusiasm. she smiled and, taking a step back allowed the flogger to strike across my lower back, no longer with any gentle touch to it, the flogger struck hard and I groaned heavily against the gag, counted as best I could against it and tried to thank her for striking me. again it hit me, and again, over and over until the entirely of my back carried her mark, the redness of my skin stung and the lashes of the flogger had become almost routine. my eyes were glassy, I breathed rapidly and my body shivered. my knees felt week and my arousal had peaked.

She chuckled softly behind me "such a little pain slut you are mine" she said as she walked around me, letting her flogger fall softly against the bulge in my pants. I flinched, though not in pain as the strike was not meant to cause any.
She struck the flogger across my naked chest a few times, again judging by the severity of the strikes, more to tease me than anything else. Then, I felt a sharp tug at my pants, the buttons of my jeans were being unbuttoned and she had managed to tug them down slightly in spite of my widely parted legs. then the feeling of that cold metal against my heated skin again, the contrast made me gasp before that familiar ripping sound was heard and my jeans lay on the floor along with my shirt, nothing but a tattered mess of what they once had been. "seems you are happy to be here" she said in a slightly sarcastic tone as the flogger once more fell against my genitals. this time slightly harder, the blades of the whip caressing my balls, I winced in pain and gasped, groaning against the gag and almost fell against the restraints holding me in place. she simply laughed and seemed to enjoy my suffering all the more.    

Before I could respond the flogger had been placed to my chest again, along my stomach, until it reddened along with my back. I gasped, moaned and struggled against the binds, While she had apparently had enough of this toy. the flogger was placed to the side, I struggled to see anything through the thick fabric of the ski mask that was, for the record growing increasingly hot over my head, I saw nothing, I had no sense of what she was about to do until she did it, clamps were fastened to my nipples, one, then the other, a small chain dangling between them, the pain of the clasp made me scream against the gag, mostly for the fact that it had been so unexpected. I groaned, in pain, whining against the gag, only to feel a slap across my face "Stop your whining boy! you agreed to this, you are here because you want this!" She snorted. then as if to empathize just how much I was in her domain she added a small weight ot the chain between by nipples causing me to gasp for breath, but I refused to scream again. I tried to respond against the gag a muffled most likely un audible "Yes Mistress!" was offered.

As I stood there, struggling to regain myself, the pain shooting through my nipples likes rays, the mixed pleasure sending my cock pulsing. she had moved to my backside again, I had no idea, nor frankly at this point any thought of what she might do next, the pain had my full attention as I was trying to enjoy it for her, to stand it, though my nipples felt like fire. Her hand was on my ass, I barely felt it, not until it was replaced with a paddle, and a hard strike towards my right buttocks did I realize. I groaned, but tried to remain as still as I could as any movement caused the weights attached to my nipples to swing and cause even more pain, and I did not even want to guess what would happen if they were to fall off.

Again and again my ass was struck, alternating between my left and right, with uneven numbers of strikes, it was impossible to know where the next strike would land, and the sensations shooting through my body were immense. I moaned against the gag, drooling by now in my mask unable to hold it in my mouth, I was thankful she could at least not see it, I was sure I would have been punished for it.

Finally the blows to my ass halted, I felt her lowering herself down behind me, as if to inspect her work, the last thing I had expected was for her to reach around my body, take a firm hold of the cock she now claimed as hers and stroke it. I groaned as she whispered against my back "Such a good little pain slut, surely you have deserved to release, haven't you?" I did not know what to do, I could not agree with her other than to nod my head and groan some more. she smiled shaking her head "no? you don't think you've deserved it slut?" a little amused giggle was emitted from her lips as she kept stroking the cock, bringing me all but to the edge of an orgasm, a few more strokes and I knew I would be there, and she of course, stopped "well... if you don't feel that you have deserved to release... then I suppose you haven't hmm?"

I wanted to kick and scream I wanted the release so bad I could taste it, but I was robbed of even the chance to beg for it, there was nothing I could do other than to accept whatever fate she had in store for me. I felt her leaving my presence for a brief moment, then, returning she stood behind me again. before I knew what was going on, her hands were on my ass again, followed by an almost instant burning sensation, a pain heightening though my body as the rubbed something on my reddened ass. the tiger balm was rubbed throughly across my ass, it burned, it stung, oh god it stung. I cried against the gag, I struggled against the binds, to no avail. there was nothing I could do about it. not a damned thing. I simply dangled from my restraints as I fought with the mix of pain and pleasure coursing through my body.

For a moment the pain seemed overwhelming, but then, as she reached around to grab her toy again it suddenly felt less emergent. I moaned heavily against the gag, I wanted to beg, I wanted to plead for my release, I wanted it so bad, and she knew it. what was more, she played upon that want. once again she brought me to the edge, and once more I was denied. I was a blubbering pool of a slut by the time she approached for the third edging, my cock dribbled with a few drops of pre cum, but that as it. my eyes wide in the mask, by breath uncontrollable, I was an animal with only one want, one need in my mind at that moment. and this, that crucial point where I thought for sure she would allow me to release, she left me again, this time she left me for her own pleasure. "don't go anywhere, I'll be having a cup of tea" she said in a smirk and left me there.

I could hear her for the longest time, pleasuring herself, always within range of me, always out of range, I heard, but I could not see. I had no clue as to what was going on, but I knew the sounds aroused me greatly, I knew it made me want to please her, I knew it drove me absolutely crazy for release, release that never came. my throbbing cock eventually stopped throbbing, the erection slowly faded as the sounds of her orgasms were soon nothing but memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment