Saturday, August 18, 2012

Elric's Confession


bless me, Lady *** for i have sinned. it has been many, many months since my last confession.

i have many things to confess but at the top of this list is to confess my undying love, devotion and service to my Mistress, partner and SL wife, Miss Diana Adored. W/we have only know each other since March this year but i have met in Her not only a Mistress that i can trust with every secret of my life, but a kindred spirit whose D/s needs and desires are a perfect counterfoil for my own, but whose real life has so many parallels with my own experience that my service to Her extends into Her real life even as far as practical help with Her son. In return, She as a great love and appreciation of my real life work and hobbies and supports me in my musical commitments.

When  i met Her, i was floating... in free-fall really, having killed my previous SL incarnation and returned to SL after a long period away and trying to deny the truth of my submissive nature.  I eventually found myself hanging out at the Strict Venus Femdom and mainly alone late into the night. One night, two Ladies arrived in what seemed like a very playful mood and i decided i was going to indulge Their playful moods and see what happened. One left very soon after but the other was not going anywhere. I offered to take Her on a tour of the sim and demonstrate the available facilities. This led us eventually to the dungeon ... more like a temple or church building (a very interesting and thought provoking concept) and i was asked, naturally, to hop onto some of the equipment, which i did. She asked me for control of my collar for one week. I agreed instantly. I realize this was potentially dangerous but i felt safe. She assured me it was only temporary and that She wasn't looking for any commitments in SL.

Bear in mind that this was the first night that i had ever set eyes on this Lady but i instantly felt a connection between us. We played and talked, using the equipment and started to get to know each other. We shared some details of our RLs and found more that we had in common. I made Her laugh and sang and played guitar to Her, which is my thing. When She told me to get into a large glass bottle (a genie jar, deduced from the smoke inside). I started playing with Her by pleading for my release from the jar. For some strange reason, i had a vision, or inspiration, whatever You want to call it. I offered to grant Her three wishes - anything She desired - in return for my freedom. She had no idea about my kinks or limits and i knew nothing of Hers, but as i said the words, something in my head told me this was right.

I had recently joined the Shrine and took Her there to meet the wonderful people i had made my friends. She instantly felt at home there, as i had done and for the next few days, we spent time there, both publicly and privately, all the time learning more about each other. We also did some exploring - i took Her skydiving, which i found great fun but freaked Her out a bit as She has altitude issues. As the week went on, i knew that O/our time together had been great fun for both of us and i found myself often thinking "What am i going to do at the end of the week?" I was afraid to voice the question as i knew She wanted no commitments and didn't dare hope to extend O/our time together. Out of the blue, She asked me "Are you up for consideration?"

My head nearly exploded as i sat at home in my chair grinning from ear to ear. The words "Yes, Miss Diana" stumbled out of my mouth.

That was the start of the journey W/we are now on. By the middle of April i had gone down and one knee and asked my Mistress to be my partner and this was later consolidated into a proper engagement and then later by O/our marriage, albeit informally, where we exchanged rings and pledged each to the other privately. W/we have had O/our share of trials since then, and are still suffering some of them, but W/we remain strong, resolute and devoted to each other and vow to take O/our relationship[ into RL at the earliest opportunity.

This will surprise many people when i tell you that W/we are separated by 8 timezones and over 8000 miles. W/we have worked out a schedule to be together at least twice every day (barring commitments) and it is working. We are very deeply in love and are in for the long haul. She is still very much my Mistress and still has total control over me. But She holds my gift as a precious jewel in the same way that i hold Her. W/we are truly two halves of a single soul and W/we both feel this constantly.

This is my confession and the sin of which i am guilty is that for the first time in a very long time,  i am so very proud to be who i am, what i am, and proud of the Goddess to whom i belong.


0 comments:

Post a Comment