Saturday, August 25, 2012

Meeting Miss Z by Heather


Preparing to meet a Domme in real life is never easy. But preparing to meet Miss Zarita is not easy on a whole different level. Many times we had discussed the terms. She wanted a red carpet rolled out for her through the entire city of Amsterdam, which proved to be a little difficult, seeing as I had only been in Amsterdam once before.

The night before we met, Miss Z and I made arrangements. We were to meet at three o'clock and she specifically said to wait until at least 3.30 PM. Obviously the night before I did not sleep, seeing as I get entirely too nervous. The next day I got on the train, a bag filled with presents and unfortunately for Miss Z .. no red carpet.

I arrived at the spot at 2.30 PM. Better early than late I figured. I found the meeting spot and started pacing back and forth. I desperately wanted a cigarette, but was afraid if I had one, she'd kill me. Lots of pacing later it was 3.00 PM. I saw a woman walk up the stairs, I smiled, the woman did not. She walked right pass me, obviously that was not Miss Z.

I remembered Miss Z said she had red hair. I checked every red head that walked past me and honest to god there were a lot! I sent Miss Z a text saying I was outside. No response. 3.30 PM. At this point I thought she'd stood me up! 3.40 PM .. a text .. Miss Z was lost! I walked back outside to find her in the sea of people.

Out on the street I looked left and right and I saw a redhead grab her phone and call someone and at that same moment my phone rang. "Oh there you are!" It was Miss Z!

We hugged. Then we went for drinks, I told her about Lady Eva wanting me to spank her, she laughed and said something along the lines of it not going to happen. I gave her all the presents and she told me to keep them in my bag, obviously every Domme needs a sub to hold her things and I gladly obliged.

Miss Z is absolutely amazing. She's gorgeous, she's kind and she is scary, she also knows me way too well. Our meeting was entirely too short, we talked, we laughed and there were a few threats to make me crawl back to the train station. You see, I wanted a cigarette and I whined about it and Miss Z wouldn't let me, but that one statement shut me up really quickly.

Later when we said goodbye and I walked back to the train, I stopped right on the bridge. The presents were still in my bag. I tried to call her but it was too late. Hence meeting Miss Z shall forever be the day I forgot to give Miss Z her presents! But, we did meet, it was fabulous and anyone should be so lucky to have the privilege I had.

Heather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment