Saturday, August 4, 2012

Confession II by Valser


The story that I will tell you is the sequel of what I told in my last confession so it’s a true story and dated back  in the summer of 2007.

As somebody of you might remember , I had met and gotten knowing  a Mistress on an Italian Femdom internet site , a wonderful Woman who I discovered to be American  after we started  talking on the phone , and furthermore  you can probably remember I spent some funny and crazy days in north Italy  since she had  invited me to join her  there .
Well , what can I say ? The more I get to know Americans the more an assumption gets clear on my mind :
Being American = Being Crazy

That’s why the title of my story is :    
CRAZY NIGHT OF VACATION

About 10 days had passed since I went back to my city after having  been on vacation with Diana.  Afterwards, she decided to bring forward her vacation in Rome and asked me to join her as far away as Rome (where some friends were waiting for her), so that we could spend  some more hours together along the way back .

So after this short period , one evening I was with a friend of mine, Michele  ( may God fogive him , he dresses like a Pimp but he’s a very good guy ). We decided  to go to disco and have some fun  ,but while we were in the car heading out for the disco  ( he was driving and  I was on the his side ) at 1 a.m.  I suddenly  got a phone call ……
So he said …..” yo man , telephone’s ringin’ “
Me : “ ya i know  let’s see  …. Unknown number , who the hell can it be ?”
Him : “ don’t know prolly someone who you owe some bucks to……..eheheheheheheh “ ( foolish and stupid laughin of him  ) You should listen to his laughing ( really hilarious)…  sounds like a goat laughing

Now you imagine the scene
 I answered  ….. “ hello ? …………hello ?” but  on the other side of the phone nobody was talking  …..IT WAS INSTEAD AN INHUMAN AND SCARY  SCREAMS AND SHOUTS …..IT WAS A MALE VOICE !! ……. SHOUTS OF PAIN , DISPERATION AND  HOPELESSNESS WHIMPERS…….. “ AHHHHHH…AHHHHHHHH UUUAAAAHHHHHH “   at the same time  I could clearly distinguish whip lashes  ….and I could also distinguish an Italian female voice sayin “ you little prick !! how many times I told you to not to do that ?? uhh?? This time I’m gonna make you pay  “other whip lashes and other inhuman screams followed ……..

I remember I was like “ omg  what the fuck ?? “  and I remember that  during those seconds I have been thinking  “ Somebody must have discovered my BDSM passion and they’re fucking with me , there is not other explanation left   “ “ holy shit “  …… “ fuck, this can’t be happening for real”  and  at the same time meanwhile my  pimp friend  was still driving the car , he started looking at me , stared at me suspiciously  and few seconds later I was hearing  his ridiculous goat laughing again “ eheheheheh , yo pal ,what’s goin on there ?? “ “ come on tell me , what kind of strange and weird stuff are you into uhh ?? eheheheh“

“ mind your business  man , watch the street or you’re gonna  kill us both  “  so I went on asking  “ who is it ? “   suddenly and finally all was clear , a second female laughing  voice  said to me ” did you hear , grandson ? “ ( she used to call me grandson  all the time , she loved it ) “ scary isn’t it ?  so I said “ Hello Diana  so  it was  you , I should imagine it was you behind it  , you’re crazy  ! “  yes  it’s me silly “ she said laughing  “  I am here in Napoli at Angela’s house  (Angela was her friend from Napoli , she was a Mistress too and one of the members of Diana’s site . Once I had a quarrel  with her through the forum discussion , because of divergent point of views about Femdom ) .

“ so boy , are you going to come to me ? “ “well , of course Diana   “ Meanwhile my pimpy friend  was still wondering what was goin’ on  seeing how Angela was still whipping her sub  ,and  I was forced to tell him there was a party and that was the only and simple reason why he was hearing all that noisy rumble .
“ ok boy so see you tomorrow in Napoli , catch you later byeeee “
“ bye Diana , I can’t wait to see you “
Hell I was so glad to meet her again , but I wasn’t glad at all to go to Napoli

I wanna tell you something about Napoli
Napoli Is the city where the traffic light is just considered an object to get the streets more beautiful and attractive ( never mind if it’s red yellow or green ,  you  just go  straight across  anyway)
It’s the city  where if you’re going to park your car somewhere , when you comeback you will  probably find two of them  (yours one , and another one for gift)
In other words  you image New York City  and delete all the Areas and its skyscrapers  , just save the Bronx  and you get Napoli .

The day after I went there but unfortunately  because of unexpected events I was late so while I was on the highway I phoned Her  , she answered “ where the fuck are you boy ?  you should have been here 45 minutes ago “  I tried to apologize but she was not giving me the time to reply and said “ shut up ! you know what ? I don’t wanna see you anymore , I don’t give a hell if you’re almost here,  go back home!  “
I went on with apologizes and she finally got herself calm so she said  “ Ok , but we are at Angela’s friend house  now ,  come here “ , she gave me the name of the street and  I arrived there  , but while I was goin there  somebody was about to destroy my car because I tried to go straight when the traffic light was green on my side  and red on his side  , I braked and stopped immediately my car and  he just looked at  me in the face with a very rude expression . “ what a fantastic Day waits for me “ I thought .

Few minutes later I was there looking for the right  apartment , they were on the first floor because  I could distinguish three Women voices , and one of those ones was the Diana’s voice, they were talking about me and laughing   of  my being late . I was embarrassed  and didn’t want to go upstairs , the third one was not into kinky world She was vanilla , so I phoned Diana again  and after few minutes She and Angela came downstairs .  Diana came towards me with a 32 teeth smile as if she had  totally forgotten  the fact that She was so mad at me few minutes earlier  “ hiiiiiiiiiiii grandson , you did it  , this is Angela “  Angela  was very different ,  she was more serious and she had a cold gaze that made me feel agitated  “ so here you are , I finally meet the braggart forum writer “  and I replied “ oh no Miss , it was only democratic dialectic “ .
She answered  it was pretty obvious that  I was missing something.

Anyway  Angela went on a separate way cause she had other things to do . Instead I took Diana in a nice restaurant  where we had a nice dinner with fresh fish of every kind .  While we were  eatin on the terrace , screams and shouts were coming from the streets  , the usual unlawful act . “ Napoli I thought …..”  It can be dangerous  especially for foreigners .

Diana was always smiling and laughing and she  seemed to lack understanding  the dangers of this city , that’s why I was feeling a duty  of protection towards Her .

I want to tell you some scenes that happened   , for example that time we went to a mall in the area , suddenly she saw an animal store…..  “  come with me “ she said ….. I followed Her , well that crazy woman went there to buy a dog collar  “ tell me Ma’am , can I be of any assistance ? “  said the store keeper ……and Diana said “ yes of course , I need a collar for dogs “  “ what race ? “  he replied ……..  Diana looked at me and said “ uuhmmm a Neapolitan mastiff “ the store keeper looked at me and  I immediately   noded and  replied " oh yes it's a neapolitan mastiff , a nice one yea "  Well  She bought the collar for me ….. I was feeling a mix of sensations of embarrassment , excitement , and she got me horny I must confess .

So we got in my car and left the place , but while I was concentrated on driving my car , Diana suddenly had the brilliant idea of astonishing  me and  she literally sprang  up on me  twirling the chain collar around my neck strongly … I was like…… suffocating … “ what the hell Diana ? ……please stop I’m driving  “ ……” be cool I have to measure your neck “ she said laughing  …..

Some other guys saw all the scene  while they were in another car and they were staring at us with a surprised face expression , Diana saw them  and said  “ what the fuck are you looking at jerks ? “ I decided to jet away immediately from there before the situation could  precipitate .

I had been driving  for some miles before I realized that I didn’t have a clue of whereabouts I could  be ;  the streets were desolate , empty and dark  , and  I got lost ….. so I came alongside the quay to have few seconds of resting  while Diana was laughing like a crazy woman   “ perfect “ I thought  ….” What the hell more  is  it gonna happen now ? “ I shouldn’t have said that ….. after 2 seconds a police car rushes like a rocket in front of my car ….  A kind of Big Boss Man  ( the wrestler ) got out the police car getting close to me … so I said smiling " Good Evening Officer  is everything all right  ? " and he said  “  no it's not , what you’re doing here ? “  and I said rolling my eyes  “ what I’m doing’ here ? nothing …I’m resting “ and he said “ oh so  here you’re resting uh !!? “   and I said  “ YES ! Sir exactly here I’m resting !!  Why ? is it forbidden ? there is any law which prevents you to stop your car and have a rest ?? “  I was getting nervous ….so he said “ well I don’t know son ….. but you gotta tell me something , and you’re gonna tell me what you were doing right  here  “  so I was like  “ ohhh you want me to tell you something uh? “  and he was like “ oh yes you tell it “ and I “ ok you want me to tell you something ,  I tell you something  ,  Go Fuck your mutha  , why don’t you bust the real criminals instead of bothering  nice people ? “

 …………………………uhmmmmmmmmmmm    ok forget the last line , I invented it , to be honest  I didn’t really    say that  but it was exactly what I had on my mind  , ( just wanted to seem a tough and cool guy  ) …to be true I simply explained that I got lost and after all  he was kind to indicate me the right way .
The night was almost  passed  , we arrived at Angela’s home , she came opening her house door and blamed us for being so late …. But it was right the breakfast time , and guess who had to prepare coffee , milk , biscuits , marmalade and all the rest …… I was excited to do that and serving them the breakfast  and being under the table  after having done it .

So ,after that  ,  Diana took me into another room. She put cuffs around my wrists  and tied me up on the bed …… she gave me a powerful slap right in the face “ this is for the late arriving of yesterday sub !!  “ it was painful ……really ….. soon after that she smiled and took my pants off , she took some scissors and cut my underwear  ……. “ what a nice and beautiful  cock you have my boy   “ she said kindly …… she sounded  really sweet with her  American accent talking in Italian, really sweet and funny . I was a little scared because she took a whip and a cane ….. “ Choose ! “ she said …..  so I said “ if I have to …….whip “ ….. what a fool I am , she took the cane  , God it was so painful on my leg  , but it was exciting too , and I felt so submissive in that moment “ she used everything in her way of being dominant ….physical aspects  and psychological aspects , it was   a fatal and lethal  cocktail of emotions .

There is still so much to tell , but I do not have time left to go on writing , I met Diana over and over again in Time , she has meant so much to me .

After some days  , one evening , I was home , so I connected internet and I accessed  Diana’s femdom site ….i was reading forums but suddenly a message got  in my mail and it was saying “ what a strange kind  intimacy we have had  , don’t you think so ? I already  know you , but I don’t know you at all ! “ it was coming from Athena ,  Angela’s nickname  ….. but this is another story that I will tell you the next time if you would like to listen to it .

End .

0 comments:

Post a Comment