Saturday, July 21, 2012

Meeting Kitty Kaboom by Sylver


Meeting Kitty Kaboom

I know a lot of people may wonder how Kitty Kaboom came about. Well that is a bit of a complex and long story. I suppose it started here...

Mistress had decided to make another boy into a female doll for her amusement and explore that aspect. At the time I didn't think nothing of it as Mistress was enjoying herself and the time differences didn't let me be on a lot of time with this other boy. But as time went on and I shopped hunted, and just explored around with Mistress I'd see how Mistress enjoyed finding outfits dressing the boy up. Still it was something Mistress was exploring and she was having fun thats all i needed to know at that point. After all, femnization was on my limits list.

Time passed and Mistress would dress the other boy into different outfits. I'd work on my kitty play items and got to try them out. Mistress locking my tail and ears into place. It was a new feeling to have them locked on unable to take them off. I must admit to enjoying that. I obtained a kitty ao and started using it from time to time. Making sure Mistress enjoyed it. I would venture into the sim crawling behind Mistress. Sometimes leashed other times just to follow. This wasn't something Mistress instructed but was something a kitty would do. Still exploring a bit into the kitty play. Perhaps abit of humiliation but not a demoralizing type more a embarrassment to some degree. I mean who likes to be a kitty. Well this isn't about the kitty play, just a step along the way.

One night while going through my inventory I found i had a lot of female items. And decided to put together a test avatar. I put the skin and shape on, then found an outfit and placed that on aswell. I thought maybe Mistress would enjoy the picture...and so one or two was taken. I sent them for her to examined and wrote that if she desired I'd explore more with her.

Perhaps it was after reading more of a book that was being shared that made me think. The most important thing to me is making my Mistress happy. And i had to look what she enjoyed. Things I've heard, things i've seen, and i needed to be open to the possibilities. Over the two plus years I've been with Mistress. How i love my Mistress. I had to think over the humiliation aspect again and that brought up the femnization aspect as well. Comprising my limits and checklist again, speaking with Mistress, then redoing my checklist and limits again. This is not to say that i do this soley for Mistress, that is just the most important part. I am curious to explore more as well. Not sure how to put into words really but am sure many will understand.

I spoke with Mistress more on the desire to explore with her. She made sure that i would be comfortable doing so. We discussed my past and various aspects before deciding to explore privately. I was not ready for public yet. So it was that I had set aside some funds to make an avatar. Though Mistress didn't want me to spend funds unless was sure that it was worth it. So I put together an avatar from freebies and promo items, hunt items, and other various pieces from my inventory. Showed Mistress and asked opinions. I honestly couldn't find anything really that jumped out at me. Though I tried a few trial avatars. Though I had the desire to explore I just didn't have the image that I wanted to put forth for that. Or one that Mistress would enjoy. So I would take time to think on this.

So it was one day we was talking with the other boys of the house. Joking back and forth about a picture we had done for Stand4Love event. It was hanging up and the titles that had been chosen was the topic of discussion. There was some thoughts of my name enigma needing to be changed to demolitionist. I'd have to agree the thought did cross my mind. Though another thought came from another of our house. Suggesting that i should be kitty kaboom...why, my kitty play enjoyment and the fact i like explosives magic and other things that can blow up.

Though that isn't exactly what entered my mind at the name. I got to thinking that was a stripper's name..I mean kitty vavavoom or something. It caused me to laugh. But it also had a bit of a different aspect to it. A more punkish feel.. I told Mistress i was working on kitty kaboom and she laughed at me. Well can't blame her i laughed too. Another thing about me is that i enjoy making odd characters, designing avatars, though i have yet to build my own I do seem to have a collection of oddities. Normal is highly over rated after all. So to me project Kitty Kaboom had started. I searched my inventory for items. Skins, shapes, modifying them. Trying to get them to look right..Not to long of a neck, no the breast don't need to be THAT big, hips look good, eyes...that'll work. Ok now the hair. I looked for hair short, something like what I wore as my male avatar...after all, this was me as a girl. Slightly shorter then Mistress, but tall enough 5'7" perhaps. Then the eyes...no need to change them the eyes of my male avatar are the same as my r/l self. Leaving those I went to look at the form. It looked alright to me...Next was makeup...Lipstick, eyeshadow, Perhaps abit gothy..abit punky...sensual...Oh dang the lips...i'd like to have something of a mischivious smile...not that frown. So There we was editing alittle more, I hope that I got it mischivious and alittle cute but we'll see.

Now that had makeup, eyelashes, lipstick, It was clothing. I had to look and buy a few things. Give her a few outfits. Abit of her own style of punk goth meets sensual and yet explosive. And ofcourse I looked for things Mistress may like to see her in. After all I did see what she bought for the other boy..though having my own style flare to it aswell. Who likes a copy cat after all. Once I finished I asked Mistress about an outfit and that was the first one I showed her in my new avitar form. Ofcourse making suggestions i think she was pleased with it. Though the AO was abut more defient I beleave she said. The only AO I had at the time...we quickly found another ao for her to be more girly. THough I kept the earlier one...after all Kitty Kaboom is abit of a brat at times.

She was ready to go out and shop and work with Mistress. I got more comfortable with it as time progress and I seen Mistress seemed to enjoy it alittle. That made me feel alot better. Privatly we ran around and did a few things. Changing back when i was with others. I was not ready for others to see me yet. Though that time is approaching. One of our stops was to get an outfit for fetish dance...the dance is tonight... The unvailing of Kitty to the rest of the community. I'm abit nervous. I did not think I was ready..though when Mistress said she'd like to see me in the outfit I wanted to aswell.

So this confession will continue after the fetish dance, when Kitty Kaboom makes her  first appearance. Though before I do that I perhaps need to explain something. Kitty Kaboom isn't an avatar like my monkey, death orb, jawa, or any of my other crazy forms I take from time to time. Just like Sylver, Kitty is a part of me. The me if I was more female. A pinch of chaos, a bit of gothic, some punk, alittle shy, embarrassed, sensual, curious like a kitty, explosive like a bomb, spiced to an aquired taste, tough yet vulnerable. So, I do not think of her as an avatar but part of me, she is me. With that said I hope people will accept this piece of me as I am trying to fully embrace it aswell.

I've survived the dance! It was a little surprising to say the least that not much was  said about my appearance. Then again maybe I shouldn't be suprised. Others have been  there as femboy, femnized boys and other play already on sim. But still i was  nervous and wondered what people thought. Though all in all I think it was rather  fun. And I Mistress seemed to enjoy herself. Not sure what else to say about it. So  Meet Kitty Kaboom. She may not be around all the time but she'll be about watching  waiting, sometimes blowing things up. Other times curled up with a bit of yarn  maybe...who knows. But what ever it is i look forward to exploring it with an open  mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment