Saturday, June 9, 2012

Whipping by Rolf



Dear reader,

this is the third episode in my story about a RL experience with Madame Katarina from Stockholm, who bought me at a slave auction in a former farm house on the Swedish west coast some years ago. The first two stories in this series are available on the Dominion blog, where Miss Eva has kindly published them.

Rolf
...........................................................................................................................
            The whipping

Madame Katarina, her face framed by long wavy black hair, looked so confident,  so strong. Like some goddess to whom one could safely hand one's destiny, certain that her decision would be right, her judgment wise. Except now she was going to punish me for disobedience, for arguing with her and the final score on the kitchen door poster read 65 lashes on my bare bottom. That's how many times I had objected to her and other mistresses over the past two days by starting a sentence with the offending word "But ...."

I had not realised that her mistress friends would report me for arguing with them as well and now I was in deep trouble. I did enjoy being dominated by my mistress and I loved it whenever she gave me a proper OTK spanking, but the whip was a different matter and now she was angry with me.

"Please Madame, we have talked about trust and I said I trust you to deal with me in a manner that wouldn't hurt me too much," I was saying as Katarina tied me down on a bench in a BDSM room after locking the door.

She paused and knelt in front of me so I could see her face and I smelled her perfume. "Rolf, trust is not a green card. I do enjoy dominating you in ways you like, but it reflects badly on me whenever you disobey me. Other mistresses will doubt I can handle you. So, it is time for your punishment. You should count yourself lucky I am not going to whip you in public."

Madame Katarina kept her whips in a tube normally meant to contain rolled-up drawings and she often carried the tube strapped across her shoulder like a quiver.

The tube was within my line of sight as I lay on the bench with my backside exposed and I watched with trepidation as she pulled out a short red whip and swished it through the air. I don't know how many of you subs in this room at the Confessions Bar have actually had your bum whipped in RL but I can guarantee it stings.

Seeing the fear in my eyes, Madame Katarina reassured me this whip would not hurt much. "I'll save the nasty stuff for later," she informed me.

I did not dare saying a single word in case it would sound like even the slightest hint of a protest. I had erased the word "but" from my mind to give my butt a break.

"Ready Rolf?" She tapped the whip on my bottom and I clenched the buttocks in an involuntary reaction.

"Yes Madame," I replied although I wasn't ready but I had no choice if I wanted to stay in her service.

Madame Katarina gave me 10 lashes in quick succession and the sting and increasing heat on my skin got my attention, but it wasn't too bad. She was warming me up.

"Only 55 to go then Rolf." She smiled as she pulled out a tawse, that dreaded Scottish whip. Another 10 lashes on my hot bum and now it was starting to really hurt. I gasped.

Madame Katarina next used a proper horsewhip on my bottom, giving me 10 strokes and I now groaned in pain. She then pulled out a flogger and lashed me another 20 times with increasing strength and determination on my bum and legs and I found myself begging for mercy, blurting out desperate apologies with tears in my eyes.

Hearing me cry made my mistress stop whipping me although I was supposed to receive another 15 lashes.

"Are you truly sorry Rolf? No more talking back?"

"Yes miss. I do apologise."

"OK, you are forgiven, but you shall come with me and apologise to the other mistresses you have offended. Can you do that?"

I nodded. "Yes, please release me."

Later, I was in the kitchen helping other subs and mistresses to prepare dinner for everyone. I noticed the redhead mistress showing the charm of care and kindness as she went about frying Swedish meatballs and another miss displaying a similar kind of smiling warmth laying the long table.

But Katarina, imbuing all with a different female aura, stood back and observed the domestic scene. Everyone else pulled their weight preparing dinner, but my madame acted the supervisor, the person in charge, the one who could mete out punishment at will. The others were cardboard cut-out figures, part of a well-known scene, while Katarina alone was real, and glorious, and dangerous, a real dominatrix. I loved her and was grateful she had shown mercy although I did not look forward to sitting down for dinner. The whipping had cut my skin and it would take a few days to heal. Goodness, she had certainly taught me a lesson I would not forget.

After dinner I approached my mistress in the garden, in awe of her presence as she stood, wine glass in hand, fingering the handle of the whip in her belt. I managed to mobilise the courage to ask her to come with me to Vienna in the autumn, move in with me. I had landed a job in the Austrian capital and was leaving Sweden in a few weeks.

Katarina gave me a long look and smiled. "Thanks for the invitation. I will join you once you are settled in. This means I get to dominate you every day after work and at the weekends and there will be lots of punishment if you disobey me. I hope you realise that."

She laughed and hugged me and I was so happy.

Rolf Hultcrantz

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment