Saturday, June 30, 2012

1st Dominion Week by Rasamas


Rasamus—My first Dominion week

Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone I have spoken with over the last week and helped me settle in at the Dominion. This is the biggest impression I am left with so far, a very welcoming place with lots of nice/interesting personalities to chat too.
I have found Dominion a fair, but very firm place. I quickly learned what as a submissive is and is not acceptable. I think rules are very clear and if they are not followed, there is always a lady/Mistress there to point out where you went wrong.
I think that the different events each week can really make you think you are missing out if you can’t get online for an evening!! This is a good thing of course; variety is good in some respects.
The number of subs at the Dominion, as with real life, often seems to outweigh the number of Ladies/Mistresses. I have sometimes found that subs are fighting for attention at times. Maybe I am wrong with this and as I haven’t been around that long, I wonder what the other subs think.
It is fun. That is the main thing. When I log into SL, I look at having 100% fun, so far I have found that at the Dominion.
There were two discussions I sat in on this week. Usually in SL I get very bored very quickly with these kinds of things and their topics. However, this time around I found myself sat there engaged and joining in with the discussions.
I enjoy the use of voice in SL, but I also find that text has certain advantages and can be used really well in particular situations eg a group environment. Dominion does this perfectly. Nobody seems to talk over each other and text is used really well to address people in local chat. I like that, a lot.
Lastly, the reason for writing this was being arrested on two accounts this week. The first being I tried to cheer Miss Lisa up over our countries footballing loss. I didn’t really agree with the arrest and even tried to bribe her with sweets, which was probably a bad thing right? Nonetheless, I of course took my punishment with grace and will now be found dressed as a cheerleader for a period. The second account of punishment, well, that seems to have been forgotten. All I am saying is, I love you Kylie <3
Nice to meet you all and say hello if you get chance.

Rasamus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment