Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dominance by Lady Susannah


Dominance

Many are capable,
some excel
at public play.

Flogging and
whipping and
tying,
humiliating and
denigrating
their submissives
in public.

Full of bravado;
a sense
of performance.

The audience -  both
appreciative and
awed,
slightly afraid -
claps and murmurs
assent,
approval,

Says THIS!
is how dominance is done
this way,
or perhaps,
this way,
but always

thusly.

I am incapable
of such
public displays.
I watch
and listen,
observing,
quiet.

Consequently, I am called
insincere,
not-real,
standoffish,
toosoft,
a pushover,
a prude!

A select few know the truth
of my dominance,
of my power and control
that is deeply
personal,
intensely
private.

I will get under your skin
despite
all your vows to yourself
to remain separate,
apart,
above,
aloof.

I do not need toys;
whips
and chains
and ropes,
to bind your soul
to mine.

No.

A stance,
a glance,
words whispered
in hothot breath
in your ear,

words that travel
down
your
spine
and make your most
intimate
parts
tingle

and twitch.

Words that coil
and twist;
embedding themselves
in the innermost
folds
of your brain.

A glance,
a stance.
I will
consume you.
All of you.
Bite,
slap,
scratch,
and

FUCK
you.

Keep you offguard
unbalanced
falling -
and being caught.
Only to be tossed again
into chaos
of mind
of heart
of throbbing

heat
and need.

No,
my dominance
is not for public display.

0 comments:

Post a Comment