Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Of Submission by Anonymous


For a summer, I belonged to a Domme. She was lovely -- a brilliant goddess of imaginative cruelty and deep, blazing humanity. I belonged to Her utterly.

Not just in SL, but RL. I served Her in the pixel realm, but I longed for her in the physical world, too.  And She, so devious, so compassionate and so ethically ruthless, owned me in both realms.

"I want you to get a ruler," She said to me one day. "And your toys. We will talk on Skype."

We had not Skyped before. This was a time before SL voice was practical, when lips didn't move and the avatars had bad hair. Skype was the answer, and for many, it still is. There was no cam, we had an agreement on that, but it was full voice. And I followed Her every word.

I bought the ruler: wooden and strong. I obeyed. I was Hers, for Her to direct and use, and I obeyed.

The day  came, her Skype call came through. I was on my knees, naked, as I should be. I heard Her voice, and responded, in both word and cock.

"The ruler," She said at once. "Now, 10 strokes on your thigh. Count them out, loud to Me." I paused. "Now," She said. I knew She would not give me a second chance for being slow.

Ten strokes, hard, on Skype, counting them out to Her.  The pain was sharp, real and divine. I could hear Her breathe in response. She was delighted. "Your pain excites Me, boy," she said. I thanked Her. Then She bade me strike the other thigh, same ritual. I obeyed. I must always obey.

She breathed again, heavily, beautifully. "Now, boy, your toy, imagine it is My strapon. And in it goes into you, slut."

I obeyed. Full on, spearing myself, knowing it was Her who was guiding my hand. Impaled by Her, used. She fucked me repeatedly.

She was breathing hard. "I am wet, fuck slut." And She pleasured Herself,  on Skype, at length, and came.  A roaring Goddess.

I was hard, straining, but dared not make a move on my own. Her breathing calmed, Her voice was light, serene. "Now, you, boy, your turn." And suddenly: "In 15 seconds, or you will be punished!"

I wasn't expecting that.

But I did it in 10.

You could say, I measured up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment