Saturday, June 2, 2012

Confession by Lady Elora


The fantasy goes...

I have laid out instructions on the bed.  Taking my time and making sure the orders are consise and written in my beautiful script.

Remove your clothing and put them neatly away
Shower and cleanse ever orfice perfectly
Place this cage upon your cock and lock it tight
*he knows the key is around my neck, small and silver it glistens and hangs just right between my ample breasts*
Kneel upon your pillow in the position that pleases me most and wait for me.

I hear him come in and begin to follow my orders as i sit unseen in the dark outside sipping my wine.  I make him wait as i enjoy the sweet smell of the honeysuckle and gardenias surrounding my house.  I am calm and at peace knowing the night will bring us both pleasure.  He has been good and waited for tonight all week, and it has been all i could do to keep my hands off him this week to increase the suspense.  But alas, it is my wish that this not be easy on him.

I come into the house, my heels clicking on the hardwood floors and i find him just where he should be.  the lights are dim and i like them that way adding to the ambiance and not allowing him full vision of me.  I press my toes upon his cock and moves them back and forth waiting for the groan i know will come before i stop.  Removing my foot i present it to him and he begins to kiss my shoe and lick it clean before i allow him to do the same to the other.  "Such a good boy, my shoes shine perfectly now."  I walk over to the toy shelf and choose my favorite flogger.  Im not into pain, causing it or feeling it, and so this is a sensual tool, used to bring his flesh alive. "Over" i command and he leans over head pressed into his arms and his ass presented high and i let the tongues of the whip drape over his ass.  the cool leather tickles and tantilises as it licks at his cheeks and his balls, which are free.  His cock hardens in it' cage unable to be touhed as the bars prevent it.

I begin to use the flogger on his ass lightly bring a light shade of pink then his back and his thighs....not giving him a chance to anticipate where they will land...knowing ever inch of him is waking up and tingling.  I put the flogger aside and stand behind hi8m silently.  He has been trained well and i hear in his breathy and very masculine voice "thank you Mistress".

i leave him there tingling while i remove my clothing and put on the harness and cock i know hel oves so much.  The lubrication close I keep it ready...but not yet is it time to use it.  I get down on the floor behind him and run my hands and nails over his body, between his hard thighs, over his chest, playing with his nipples until they are hard little nubs and aching. The cock i am wearing has a vibrator that hits right against my clit and i have it on low and i begin to press against his ass while i tease him with my hands...The cock i will use on his ass rubs against his bnalls and over the cage as i press again and again against his ass, humping him to highten my own arousal and tease myself.  He is groaning with need and i draw it out as long as i can.

I sit back on my heels and catch my breath a bit leaving him untouched but i can see him trying not to gyrate his hips as his need has grown.

"beg me for it" i command him as i tease his sphincter with my finger.  Applying lubricant to making him nice and slippery, but not penetrating him.  "Please Mistress, please penetrate me, fuck me with your cock, i beg you Mistress".  I love to hear him beg, my own sex throbbing and wet and being vibrated.  I grab the cock, having placed a condom and plenty of lubrication on it and i press and rub it up and down his ass.  "Im not convinced you want me...beg me for it"  Louder i command him and he does...pressing back which gets him swatted on the ass with my hand and begging "Please Mistress i need you inside me....use me as you wish, please MIstress".  "Perhaps my wish is to see you suffer the agony of not being used tonight"  He groans out a "yes Mistress", but he knows as well as i do...we will both have our release tonight.  I reward his devotion and his obedience by slowly working my cock into his ass until i am buried deep inside him and he moans out a "thank you Mistress, that feels soooo good, thank you Mistress".  Both of us move togther, as i fuck him deep.....pulling his hips into me as i push into him, the vibration on my clit turned all the way up i am moaning as i fuck him over and over...."don't you dare cum without permission" I warn him.  I need to keep him focused so he does not lose control so i swat his ass a few times "yes Mistress...oh god...yes Mistress".  We move in unison and i reach under him and cup his balls, gently massaging them while i fuck him deep...."I need to come...i need to come...oh god i can't hold back...please Mistress please may i cum." he begs so sweetly and i can barely contain it but i make him wait..."not yet".  Moving my hips faster so that the cock is rubbing over his prostate quicker he begs more and this time...i grant his wish with a command "Cum now!" I order him and as i push into him as deeply and as fast as i can riding my own rising release we cum together.

I rest there with him...not immediateloy withdrawing..letting him ride the wave backi down to reality.  My fingers tracing over his ass and his back and i whisper over and over what a good boy, sweet boy, my boy he is.  How i love him.  I pull slowly out and remove the harness from my self and then unlock his cock cage. gving him a few strokes knowing he is completely sensitive at the moment.  I do love to watch his body jerk from the sensitivity.  I pull his head into my lap and stroke his hair..both of us enjoying the closeness.  when we have both come back to ourselves without command he proceeds to clean the area and run a bath for me....but the bath story is for another time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment