Saturday, June 9, 2012

An Apology by Heather


Everyone knows that no matter what excuse one might have, when something bad happens, the submissive is to blame. In my case, it is a never-ending, ever-growing list.

I didn't see her log in.
I didn't give her, her morning tea.
I stay up too late when I should have been in bed.
My manners have grown poor.

And how did this happen?

I'm no longer protected. All Miss Zarita's hard work gone. All the time and effort she put into molding me into the perfect submissive, went down the drain.

So, now, I owe her an apology.

Dear Miss Zarita,

I want to apologize for not seeing you log in.
I want to apologize for not giving you your morning tea.
I want to apologize for staying up too late.
I want to apologize for having poor manners.

I hope, that one day, you will be able to forgive me. Once the shock of who I am, has settled.

I am sure that there are many more things that I have done wrong. But I can't recall any. Another non-acceptable feature of me.

For what it is worth. Thank you for protecting me as long as you did. Thank you for keeping me safe. Thank you for not judging me, for listening to me, for laughing with me and at me.

I do not say this often to people. In fact, I rarely say it at all.

So, I can think of no other way, than to say the most sincerest thing I could say, in order for you to believe, how truly sorry I am.

I love you.

And I am sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment