Saturday, June 9, 2012

Her Secret And Mine by Anonymous


Her Secret and Mine by a submissive

Today, like everyday is the same. There she sits, mere meters away, but it might as well be the length of an ocean. She has no idea I exist, at least not in the fashion I wish she would. Of course she knows my name, but to her I'm just one of the many, just another boy on the grass. I look around and wonder if any of the other boys look at her in the way I do, if they look beyond the smile she always wears to the part of herself she tries to hide. I still remember the night we met, how seeing the secret side of her made me fall.

It was late, during those hours where even SecondLife can be quiet and still. She was in the courtyard alone, I had never seen her alone before, she usually had a companion with her, if not her own boy, some mysterious someone not often seen at The Dominion. I sent my greeting as I took my normal spot and expected nothing in return, surely she was occupied in IMs. But she was here, "Hello there", she answered. I was pleasantly surprised and asked after her day, her reply is what caught my attention, "Not that great actually, real life is stressful and my SecondLife seems to be mirroring that." I was taken a back, I hadn't expected such honest words. "I'm here if you want to talk Miss", I offered, and she did.

She IMed me and spoke of her troubles, her son who seemed to be getting into more and more turmoil, her aging mother who was beginning to forget things, and her submissive whom she found she didn't have as much time for. She didn't ask me to sit at her feet and she didn't ask about me in turn, she just opened herself to me. I made comment on each aspect of her tales and offered advice where I could, but mostly I remained silent and let her speak.

When her words lulled and I could sense she was drawing to an end I told her I wanted to show her something, a secret I thought might be helpful. With her okay, I left and sent her a TP. I had stumbled upon this place in my wanderings, many know of the beaches below, but few have ventured to the places in the sky. As she waited for things to rezz I knelled near her feet. When things came into focus I explained about this private place, how I had grown up by the sea and coming here sometimes helped me restore balance and my sense of perspective. I told her I would often come and sit, close my eyes and listen to the sounds of waves and how it felt like home.

"This place is special to me Miss, I hope it can bring you the same sort of comfort it brings me.", I offered. She smiled and nodded as we sat quietly for a bit, words not always the thing that eases as much as presence. She asked me to tell her stories about growing up near the ocean and I did. I told her stories not even some of the closest to me know, the humorous ones, the ones that break hearts. When the hours became to late and sleep called to her she wished me a goodnight and was gone. I sat for a bit longer, holding on to her in this special place.

That was months ago and we haven't spoken like that since. I watch her from my perch, watch as she smiles with her submissive at her feet, watch as she laughs at the amusements in the courtyard, and watch when she goes silent and seems to disappear. I wonder if she remembers that night or who it was exactly that she poured herself out to. She always makes it a point to say hello to me and that is the only hint I have that she knows. There hasn't been a night that has gone by that I don't go back to my special place, hoping to see her there. And when she isn't, I stay for a while to remember. She has become the last person I think about before sleep, hoping her days have become better and the first person I think of as I wake, hoping her nights have become peaceful. But today, like everyday is the same and I'm one of the many, just another boy on the grass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment