Saturday, June 9, 2012

Chance Meeting by Dez


Today was a day as any other, as I have been working all day and was on my way home with public traffic. Normal the bus only took 45 minutes to take me home, but as I was working late. I didn’t like working late because the traffic would get terrible and it would take me 30 minutes longer to get home.

  Just as I got in the bus I noticed how crowded it was. There were just a few seats left. As I was looking down the path I saw a empty seat with a interesting back facing me, her dark hairs softly moved over her shoulder as she looked towards the window. I took my seat opposite of her, I swallowed softly as I realized how beautiful she actually was. A perfect formed body sat right in front of me, a stunning lady fancy but still sexy dressed. After about 5 minutes she turned her face, looked at me and checked me out. I smiled and shyly looked down. I said to myself “it’s only a hour or so that you are going to see this beautiful lady, you have nothing to lose” so I gathered all my nerves and looked up again. When I look up I briefly gazed at her cleavage as she took her jacket off, then I managed to work my eyes up and I admired her beautiful full lips, her cute nose, her beautiful blue eyes and her wavy black hair. “You got to hate the traffic at this time no?” as I started to blush when looking at her. “Oh yeah a bus later and all the traffic would be gone” she responded. I nodded and replied:”So true, the only  bad thing is that you have to wait for another 45 minutes” I grinned:”and I totally don’t mind sharing this ride with you”. She looked at me confused. I felt my head run red again, thinking why they hell I even said that. She reached to her hair and started to play with it innocently:”oh and why is that young man?”. She was giving me a chance, oh my god think fast idiot:”well else I would have been in that bus alone without one to speak with.” I said. As I looked at her I noticed a bit of disappointed from my answer. “If you still want to talk with me though Miss” I laughed. And she looked at me and grinned:”nobody called me miss before, let us chat some more as we seem to be stuck here some longer, my name is Alisha”. “Well Miss Alisha, my name is John, and it is in my nature to call a beautiful lady, Miss” and we continued to chat the rest of the trip. J found out she was not much older then me, I was only 20 years old and she just reached 22. Three stops before she got out we exchanged phone numbers. When she got out it hit me that this lady was actually living close to me.
Later that day I got a text message from her “hey what you doing on Friday evening?? Care to join for a party? –oxo-“. It was only Tuesday today, I must have  left a good impression if she is already inviting me over. I replied after a few minutes:”yes Miss that sounds great”. Was this a dream? A girl inviting me over, a shy submissive guy that never has the guts to talk with a girl now suddenly hits on a girl and got bait. The text message with address and details were sent  to me. The days went by, I didn’t see her in the bus again but it finally was Friday. I prepared for the party  and drove to her place on my bike. I knocked on the door, when she opened the door I blinked my eyes.

She was looking stunning, I tried my best not to stare at her beauty too much. “John you are the first one to arrive, welcome to my housewarming party, would you like a tour already?” she said friendly. I nodded:”hi Alisha, oh am i? well then sure why not take the tour” as I humbly followed her around the house. She subtlely   dropped me some hints on how she loved to be called Miss Alisha by me. When we got in front of the bedroom door she told me to wait till she got back. She popped in her bedroom and came out again with one hand behind  her back holding something. “do you trust me John? “ she giggled. “Yes I do Miss Alisha, why would You ask Miss”  I looked at her confused. “well I don’t trust boys in my room, so if you don’t mind John” she said sweetly, switched her tone a bit more playful “now put your hands on your back so I can cuff them” as she hold a pair of handcuffs. “the boys mostly tend to sniff around in my closets and stuff”. I looked at her as I grew harder:”oh trust me Miss Alisha, I will not” she interrupted me:”will you put them on for me??”. As I nodded in agreement I turned around and held my arms on my back, allowing her to cuff me. My cock was growing harder and harder as she got more and more dominant. Teasingly she ran  her hand over my chest down to my pants as she grabbed my belt and pushed me against the wall. She looked me in the eyes as she spoke to me:”well maybe  I have to call my other friends and tell them I got other plans now I have you up here” while she flipped her mobile out her bra and looked me deep in the eyes again:”what do you want boy”. I swallowed hard as i tried to find a way to speak:”Yes Mistress please”. With that words said she pushed me down on my knees, started to text her friends as she opened the door…

~ The end.. for now that is ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment