Saturday, June 23, 2012

Knickers by Karma


Knickers by Karma Lefevre

i had been ordered to strip apart from my underpants , kneel, and wait for my Miss. my clothes were neatly folded and i waited , the cold stone floor sending a chill through my body which seeped up through my knees and feet. All my senses were on super alert, ears straining to hear the clack of Her killer heels , nose sensitive to Her distinctive perfume. i shifted uncomfortably ,my emotions in turmoil between great excitement and great fear. Even though i was cold i could feel sweat beading on my forehead.

The room i was in was small and had no furniture. The only adornment was a photograph in stark black and white showing a leather clad Miss standing upright ,riding crop in Her hand with a submissive boy prostrated before Her with  his ass in the air. It  bore the marks of a thorough thrashing. The Miss wore an expression which only a Domme can,  amusement, sternness ,superiority and caring all in one. i swallowed hard thinking of the boy and the Miss and remembered i had been told to kneel facing this direction so that i was looking straight at the photograph and with my back to the door so that i could not see who entered the room.

i have never been a good waiter ! it seemed like an eternity since i had stripped.. With each passing second i was becoming more anxious and excited, the feelings of longing and dreading replacing each other as i fought the urge to stroke my swollen, hard cock.

Oh God! i can hear Her. The metallic clack of Her heels in the corridor. She is still a ways off , but the footsteps are becoming louder as She approaches. They stop. I swallow hard , She is right outside the door. The door does not open immediately ,and i lower my head and stifle a little moan as Miss keeps me on tenderhooks a while longer.

The door opens and i start , holding my breath at the thought of what awaits. i sense my Miss's presence , because She has not entered the room and i cannot see Her. .She remains silent. I hear a rustle , is it paper ? Then i feel Her breath on the back of my neck which sends an involuntary shiver racing through me. i feel something being slid over my head covering my eyes and face and i inhale my Miss's gorgeous scent. Inwardly i groan for Miss has placed a pair of Her knickers  over my face , and i am sure She has placed them in such a manner that i gain maximum scent as i kneel.

Nothing has been said and i am still aware of Her behind me , no doubt smiling at my predicament. Her scent combined with Her closeness and my humiliation causing my engorged cock to dance as yet more blood is pumped into it..

I hear her moving  and i again hold my breath, the silence broken as the door slams shut and i again hear Her heels , but this time moving away from my room. i lower my head to my chest and sob audibly , my deep inhale after the sob filling my nostrils with Her delicate scent.

i shift position trying to ease the cold and numbness in my knees, and i long to stroke my cock because of the thoughts and desires Miss has evoked in me by Her brief visit, i know it is forbidden and goodness knows Miss may have a camera in here. Instead my tongue moves over my lips and then beyond , licking the soft flimsy material of the knickers  that She has so strategically placed.

Again time moves interminably slowly , cold seeping deep into my bones as i kneel on the stone floor. i think perhaps Miss has forgotten me altogether and has gone out for the day or has fallen asleep. Would She do that ? i am not sure . These negatives thoughts are dispelled by the now familiar sound of Her footfall in the corridor outside. My breath comes quicker now , fast shallow breathing as i listen intently to Her approach.

The door swings open slowly , and again i sense my Miss. I hear a soft chuckle , no doubt, because She surveys Her sub kneeling before Her . She whispers ''Pants off boy'' in that melodic sexy voice. and i hurry to comply, pulling them down to my ankles and stepping out . I knew She did not mean the  other pants which were now moving in and out in time with my breath each inhale making the soft material fit tightly over my mouth and nose.

i kneel again , feeling the warm glow of a blush as my cock betrays the power my Miss has over me .''Stand up and face me boy'' She commands in a tone sharper and more strident than She had used for the previous command. My eyes strain to see through the knickers  but i can only see the red material and light. Satin? , i think to myself and get a fast mental picture of Miss wearing them.

Swish ! The hissing noise fills the room for a milli - second  and i double over in pain. Miss has used a riding crop on the tip of my cock., i struggle to speak as the sharp pain  over rides everything else like it had a direct line to the pain centre in my brain ''ttthank You , Miss '' i stammer , know that to cradle my injured cock in my hands would result in another stroke. I hear Her soft chuckle as a leash is attached to my collar and i am roughly jerked from the room.

As we enter the corridor Miss pulls Her knickers off my face and puts them in Her pocket.
''All fours boy '' says Miss as She set off at a brisk pace with me doing my best to keep up on my hands and knees  and also  to  stop the leash from jerking on my collar. As i crawled as fast as i could along behind Her  i couldn't help but notice the delicious swell of Her buttocks and the way Her hips swung as She walked.

Soon we entered a doorway which took us to a dimly lit room. As She stopped and turned to face me i adopted the kneel position , back straight and hands clasped behind my back. Miss took a set of handcuffs from Her belt and stood behind me. I felt Her hands run over my ass before She give it a swift stinging slap . i grimaced nad gasped at the shock. Then the handcuffs were securely fastened to each  of my wrists. '' Tight?'' She whispers . ''Yes Miss'' i reply.  ''Good'' says Miss with a hint of cruelty in Her voice.

''Look around you , boy'' She said. I did. In the dim glow of a few candles set on each wall , i could just make out various shapes and had to study to be sure what they were

OMG , i was in a dungeon. My eyes now sharp through. adrenaline could see a whipping bench, St Andrews Cross, a rack , various ropes and chains, whips floggers ,canes , paddles and tawses. there were also evil looking devices  for what they could be used i had no idea  . i glanced up at Miss and She smiled sweetly back at me .

''Leg spreaders , don't You think , boy ?'' she asked in that lioness voice of Hers which was so sexy but also held a dangerous edge . Unable to speak i nodded in assent.''Well get them, boy'' she commanded. i knew it would be useless to ask where in the room they might be , so i set off to search. As i passed Miss i heard the swish as the crop came down hard across my ass.  ''Yow'' i yelled and moved a lot faster towards where i though the spreaders may be stored . Sure enough there amongst a lot of chains , hoods and gags were a set of spreaders that would keep my legs wide for Miss. They consisted of a stout wooden pole with leather anklets with buckles connected to the pole by a very short strong chain. I tugged at the leather with my teeth , trying to free the spreaders. From behind me i could hear a soft chuckle from Miss ''Hurry , boy'' She siad. i tugged and pulled but could not free the spreader . I sensed rather than heard Her behind me and heard the now familiar swish as the crop fell. This time there were two heavy strokes , one across each buttock. I shuddered with the pain and a yelp escaped my lips . Pushing me aside , Miss lifted the spreader and deftly attached it to my ankles.

'' Bench boy'' she whispered. I struggle , hands cuffed behind me , legs wide, in my keeling walk , the few yards to the whipping bench. ''Over'' She comanded. i positioned myself chest on the soft leather  , knees on the narrow wooden step , uncomfortable due to my knees being closer together than my ankles my hand still tightly cuffed behind me .

Nothing happened for what seemed like an age, then i heard Miss moving around the room. From my position i could see nothing but heard Her sort through various items , whilst She hummed softly to Herself.. i heard Her cross the room to where i knelt over the whipping bench , helpless , afraid and extremely excited .

Something large and heavy thumped down onto the leather beside my head making me jump. i turned to look. It was a strap on  , but not one like i had ever seen before  - this was huge ! It was at least  4'' in circumference and 10'' long.

Miss laughed. '' What do you think , boy?'' i knew She did not expect an answer. She went on ''' You , boy, are a little slut and you are going to love me fucking you hard with my stapon. But before you get that pleasure , you have been very bad, and have annoyed me when i was busy. So 12 fast hard strokes with the came first should make you nice and ready ''  At that i heard Her test the cane .Swishing it through the air . It made a vicious howl as it cut the air and i swallowed hard as i thought of what it would do to my ass.

i thought about begging for mercy but knew that i deserved this punishment and once Miss has decided on something that is it .i knew Miss was doing what was best for me. i held my breath and noticed that once again my cock had risen unbidden to stand to attention.

The words '' Count boy'' were follow by a number of rapid cane strokes . So fast and furious i had no chance to count them. i felt the sting and then the pain spread like wildfire and cried out '' Fuck !! '' and tried to bite the leather where my head rested.

Silence. Interminable silence. Then Miss spoke softly '' I did not hear you count boy , and you know i disapprove of profanity. 15 strokes and you will count each one''

i sobbed quietly, my ass i was sure was already exhibiting weals from the previous strokes. Swish , again the fire burning through the fibre of my being , Miss had laid on the first stroke with all Her might ,and held the cane on my arse where it had landed. i tried to control my breathing thinking of the further 14 strokes to follow .''one Miss'' Swish  ''two Miss '' ''Please mercy , Miss'' Swish 'OMG ' ''three , Miss '''''

Mercifully Miss kept a steady rthymn as She beat me , but as each stroke seemed heavier than the last so my yells of pain became ever louder. ''15, Miss, thank You ''

My head buried in the soft leather i cried , huge tears rolling down my cheek , as i though of how i had annoyed my Miss and how She had humiliated me in such a painful way , yet no more than i deserved.

I felt Her hand on my ass , though this time there was some healing salve on her fingers which She coated my ass in, gently spreading it along the weals cooling them to a dull ache, Suddenly Her finger moved down the crack of my ass and Her finger pushed into my anus. The salve was obviously a lubricant and Her finger worked in and out slowly coated me on the inside and around the rim, i felt more being applied liberally then more fingers spreading my tight hole as they worked in and out. Now i could hear squelshing and my breathing quickened  as i moved my hips in time with Her fingers , enjoying the sensation , my muscle gripping tightly each time She withdrew.

Another earthy chuckle. '' You are a slut boy' . even more fingers seemed to be pushed deep inside me and i moaned as my ass stretched wide to accommodate them ,the squelching noise was embarrassing and i knew i was blushing deeply..

The huge strapon was lifted from beside my head , where it had remained as a reminder throughout my ordeal and i heard Miss stepping into and adjusting the harness. ''Open wide'' she chuckled as i felt the head nudge my anus. Amazingly one push and the full length shot inside me , filling me , stretching me . i gasped loudly. ''Breathe boy'' Miss said as slowly She worked the huge cock in and out of my ass. '' Tell me you like it boy. Your Miss fucking you'' ''OOOOOoooooooh yes Miss '' Now with the lube and Miss's expertise  i was on the verge of orgasm , or at least what felt like it , my breath ragged and moans issuing from my lips at each thrust ''Enough slut''  Miss withdrew the weapon and carefully wiped its length on my ass cheeks, '' You boy have more to do for my amusement'' she said , with a wicked grin lighting up Her face.

''Stand'' i stood and watched her sway slowly across the room. Her red leather full length skirt moulded to Her hips and ass, the slit showing Her shapely leg as She moved. A red satin bra top accentuating Her full breasts. i gasped , surely the panties that had covered my face were the match of the bra. My mouth went dry and once again despite my widened ass and stinging cheeks i felt my cock stirring to hardness.

She sat in Her throne chair and looked at me quizically, then laughed softly. '' You have worked it out Karma, i was wearing those panties with this outfit all morning and thinking of punishing you.Now i want You to cum for me boy'' '' Get over here''

I struggled ungainly with the spreaders to the front of Her throne and knelt . '' Stroke ,boy'' i need no further invitation and wrapped my fingers around my cock , stroking as ordered running my thumb over the tip as i did so. ''Cum for me now , boy'' Oh God as soon as Miss said those words i exploded shooting high in the air my body racked with spasms as i had the most intense and prolonged orgasm.

''Thank You , Miss '', i  panted. A slow smile spread across Miss's face and She stood and ruffled my hair and walked from the room , leaving me with my thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment